Is zelensky a conman?

The guy is a snake oil salesman. Why is the us in bed with this criminal? Oh yeah! The biden family crime syndicate
There 80 of my name on true people search and 87 zelensky I would say it uncommon. I would say 1000 or more is common.
I look it up in court records, there only a few with that name my name has many cases but all mine.
The guy is a snake oil salesman. Why is the us in bed with this criminal? Oh yeah! The biden family crime syndicate Originally Posted by winn dixie
That characterization can easily be made of about any politician. In my mind, perhaps only President Eisenhower and President Trueman were straight shooters as far as we know.

Everyone from JFK onwards had a sleaze factor of one degree or another. Before Trueman, FDR was quite the master of misdirection and before him, Wilson was too (Iam hazy on Harding and Hoover).
He’s a good dancer.
Sorry I was cross eye I seen the n as a m
STOP with the stupidity!!............this guy has stood up to and has lead a 2nd world country which has KILLED close to 1/4 MILLION RUSSIAN SOLDIERS!!!

Stop with the stupid conspiracy theory stuff.......you are really making yourself look stupid!!

Signed Unaffiliated Voter
STOP with the stupidity!!............this guy has stood up to and has lead a 2nd world country which has KILLED close to 1/4 MILLION RUSSIAN SOLDIERS!!!

Stop with the stupid conspiracy theory stuff.......you are really making yourself look stupid!!

Signed Unaffiliated Voter Originally Posted by soldierboy44
What conspiracy???

The guy is a conman. He oozes grease. Hes a future dictator that will cut ties quickly with the US when he no longer needs us.

Signed Unaffiliated Voter Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Even at the high estimates it'll be 8th of a million not a quarter million hopefully it'll be a quarter million soon though.
Today the ukraine dictator was begging england for arms and money.
2 werds fer ya

snakeoil salesman!
F-u-c-k Ukraine.
F-u-c-k Putin and Russia!!

Anyone dumb enough to support Russia now would probably have supported Great Britain back in the revolutionary war days...and thought George Washington was a con man.

Anyone dumb enough to support Russia now would probably have supported Great Britain back in the revolutionary war days...and thought George Washington was a con man.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I support Ukraine I hope Ukraine wins but I think Russian is going to win. Russian has nucks, has drones and missiles and out attack unkraine wearing there infrastructure. It hard to feed a army if you got no food. The unkraine army lost ground 0.01% but lost over the lost 90 days.
F-u-c-k Ukraine. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

FUCK UKRAINE!

Originally Posted by matchingmole

so .. if the French hadn't helped the American colony against the British in the Revolutionary War we'd still be part of Britain.

History. know it, understand it, don't repeat it.
FUCK RUSSIA

so .. if the French hadn't helped the American colony against the British in the Revolutionary War we'd still be part of Britain.

History. know it, understand it, don't repeat it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Putin is using mercenaries to fight just like Great Britain used the Hessians in the revolutionary war, the invaders rarely beat the home team...see Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc

And the French are helping Zelinsky now....good for them..........
to FUCK RUSSIA!!!

The US Military Industrial Complex makes the best weapons in the world...............expensive. ..but they work. Russia's corruption has handicapped their fighting forces.

So FUCK RUSSIA!!!..................... ....because they are truly FUCKED!!!

Also FUCK IRAN, NORTH KOREA , CHINA and FOX NEWS (allies of Russia)