Please close/disable/guest this account

Please close or disable or guest my account.
I no longer wish to log or post things due to stalking, trolling and harassments. No one can tell if it is one person or multiple people.

Thank You
I no longer wish to log or post things due to stalking, trolling and harassments. No one can tell if it is one person or multiple people.

Thank You Originally Posted by DCHung
I just joined. Sorry to see you go. Who should I watch out for? Please elaborate.

Who is doing that? Is it that Tran Bitch, and his 30 handles?

Admiral Giggles said you are, in fact, a new handle, ECCIE has hard evidence. That Tran Dude is Nuts thinking you bear any similarity to that Common 5 year Troll, I forgot his name now.

Your posts slay, I hope you decide to stay.
I just joined. Sorry to see you go. Who should I watch out for? Please elaborate. Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
Welcome, New Member!

I don't know, but I got your back.
Welcome, New Member!

I don't know, but I got your back. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
DCHung disclosed my private information you know the

" " tagged stuff

Moderator Team this character posted information I had tagged with "PRIVATE" That seems not right. Can you remove this information?
Welcome, New Member!

I don't know, but I got your back. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
seems biomed 1 is a BUTTHURT MODERATOR
seems biomed 1 is a BUTTHURT MODERATOR Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
Why?