What is up with all the Outcall girls

I prefer incall, I would see more girls if they had incall.
I live outside of Springfield and don't have an Outcall location.

Anyone else having this issue?
I agree. And I prefer a nice quality incall. Like Katie or Lush LeeAnn has. Something better then what I own.
I was told by 2 different providers that the local Springfield motels will not rent a room to someone with a local address. Joplin is the same way.
I know it's not true of Joplin. I rented a room.
I’ve had to book a room locally for non-hobby purposes and some require a $200 cash deposit and some simply refused to rent to me.
That's what I was told by providers in Joplin
This was discussed at length a while back. At the tme there were 6 or more mid range priced motels owned by one man. It was his personal rule to never rent a room to a local. Don't have a clue if he is still the owner of those or maybe even more of them now.
I know for a fact that one motel in Joplin won't rent a room to locals cause when I checked in they checked my ID for my home address I even used a pre-approved company discount rate
There is more than one that won't rent you a room if your local in Joplin.I know that for a fact
Luckily I'm from out of town, so when I come to Spfd I have no problem getting a room.
Back when I traveled, many motel managers all over the country, would ask if I was local . When I asked why, they said locals only rent rooms to party or illegal activity, so they didn’t allow that.
I also seen a piece on our local news we’re the city is threatening Springfield motels to shut off there utilities if the police have to make constant trips there for illegal activity that the motel owners are not dealing with.
I too prefer Incall, hate car dates and really don’t like the lack of incall options.
I only see incall providers
With the rates SOME providers charge they can furnish incall
But when I travel I don't mind do outcalls
No way in hell am I bringing a provider to my house
I have meet only two I would consider
You and me both buddy no way are they coming to my house. Well Chesii and Rochelle would be exception's to that
I do offer outcall in certain situations but I offer incall mostly
I prefer my own incall as its my own private shag pad and feels more secure!

Alas,I am down south for couple more weeks

katee has nice incall too
And a great hostess you are miss Dallas.��