🌹Visiting TN Memphis, Nashville,and perhaps your city!🌹

Hello Tennessee, if we haven’t met yet, I am Zenovia, (my friends call me Zen or Mistress Z) depending on your demeanor.
I am a Fayetteville Arkansas based companion, that is planning to travel to your neck of the woods very soon!
I’m reaching out to the playmates of this state, asking for your advice as to what cities have the best playgrounds to visit?!
If your city is in my route, rest assure, it’ll promptly be added to my to do list!
I look forward to my travels, and I can’t wait to meet and make new friends!!
Kisses
]
Tennessee gents are so lucky........
Tennessee gents are so lucky........ Originally Posted by Boredinop
You have me blushing Mr.Boredinop, mucho gracias amor
Kisses for you sexy lady.....
Hello Tennessee, if we haven’t met yet, I am Zenovia, (my friends call me Zen or Mistress Z) depending on your demeanor.
I am a Fayetteville Arkansas based companion, that is planning to travel to your neck of the woods very soon!
I’m reaching out to the playmates of this state, asking for your advice as to what cities have the best playgrounds to visit?!
If your city is in my route, rest assure, it’ll promptly be added to my to do list!
I look forward to my travels, and I can’t wait to meet and make new friends!!
Kisses
] Originally Posted by Zenovia

Gentlemen in Tennessee, I have known Ms Zenovia for over 10 years, was one of her first hobby dates, she is absolutely the most awesome lover and the genuine real-deal, also she is a very good friend, you all enjoy the visits!
Be kinda nice to meet the real you
Gentlemen in Tennessee, I have known Ms Zenovia for over 10 years, was one of her first hobby dates, she is absolutely the most awesome lover and the genuine real-deal, also she is a very good friend, you all enjoy the visits! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Yes indeed, you are one of the first gents I was very pleased to meet Mr.Bigdaddyar!! Thank you for the wise advice and support throughout the years
Not quite yet my 10th year here, but I most certainly look forward to that anniversary!!
Be kinda nice to meet the real you Originally Posted by mike1701
I am very sure you my dear Mike will be very pleased!!
Yes indeed, you are one of the first gents I was very pleased to meet Mr.Bigdaddyar!! Thank you for the wise advice and support throughout the years
Not quite yet my 10th year here, but I most certainly look forward to that anniversary!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
We should celebrate this anniversary together my beautiful friend!