Supreme Court says game over remove Joey and Trump is going to be reinstalled as President

Supreme Court agrees.

Remove President Joe Biden, 80, from the White House and reinstate former President Donald Trump, 76.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/supr...143017080.html
Supreme Court agrees.

Remove President Joe Biden, 80, from the White House and reinstate former President Donald Trump, 76.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/supr...143017080.html Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
Well, you tell me which report is true. This was 6 days ago.

Supreme Court — again — rejects Utah brothers’ effort to reinstate Donald Trump as president

A lawsuit from a trio of Utah brothers seeking to kick President Joe Biden out of the White House and return Donald Trump to the presidency will not be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court. The high court again rejected the brother’s case on Tuesday.
DickHunter is as clueless as the likes of Bambino and Salty. Arguing with him will only make you lose brain cells. He doesn’t believe in facts.
DickHunter is as clueless as the likes of Bambino and Salty. Arguing with him will only make you lose brain cells. He doesn’t believe in facts. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Used to be said negro had smaller brain than white man. Proven not true by science. In this situation, I am second guessing science.
Well, you tell me which report is true. This was 6 days ago.

Supreme Court — again — rejects Utah brothers’ effort to reinstate Donald Trump as president

A lawsuit from a trio of Utah brothers seeking to kick President Joe Biden out of the White House and return Donald Trump to the presidency will not be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court. The high court again rejected the brother’s case on Tuesday. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Read the one I posted... My link is up to date
Your post is brown. If it is brown, flush it down.
Read the one I posted... My link is up to date
Your post is brown. If it is brown, flush it down. Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
You mean the one that says "The petition was denied. We will now make our next move. A petition for reconsideration." and...wait for it. "The U.S. Supreme Court is reportedly reconsidering hearing the Brunson v. Adams lawsuit."

Did Trump get any votes from people with above a 3rd grade reading comprehension?
Dump Diaper Don and let's move on its been 2 years and he lost and doesn't have a chance of ever being president again, even the 3rd graders are done.
Dump Diaper Don and let's move on its been 2 years and he lost and doesn't have a chance of ever being president again, even the 3rd graders are done. Originally Posted by Hdtown
I smell the fear in your response
You mean the one that says "The petition was denied. We will now make our next move. A petition for reconsideration." and...wait for it. "The U.S. Supreme Court is reportedly reconsidering hearing the Brunson v. Adams lawsuit."
Did Trump get any votes from people with above a 3rd grade reading comprehension? Originally Posted by 69in2it69

Trump won Arkansas in 2020
Used to be said negro had smaller brain than white man. . . Originally Posted by FellatioHunter
I’d say DickHunter is living proof that the opposite is true.
I stopped when I saw "lifestyle" in the link.

Shoppers Gazette the next source for hard core journalism?
Trump won Arkansas in 2020 Originally Posted by FellatioHunter

Yes, and Sarah is governor now. Kinda proves my point!
I’d say DickHunter is living proof that the opposite is true. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Kunta, don't make me get out da whip
I suspect you won’t be around long enough for it to matter
I suspect you won’t be around long enough for it to matter Originally Posted by 1blackman1
you started it remember "DickHunter"

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.