ICH BIN die Neue Alte Garde :I AM the New Old Guard:

Ende letzten Jahres kam mir in den Sinn, dass ich in meinen 40ern etabliert bin. Wie ein weiser Mann einmal sagte, sie seien die Heimat des 30-minütigen MSOG. Nun, vielleicht war ich nicht ganz so, aber ich könnte drei in 60 Minuten ziehen, wenn die Fähigkeiten eines Mädchens auf dem neuesten Stand wären. Dann wurde mir klar: "Hey, ich bin eigentlich die ganze Stunde unterwegs, bevor ich die Kammer entlade." Ich habe immer noch volles Haar. Ich signalisiere keinen Bierdarm oder Fettpölsterchen. Ich muss dem zuvorkommen, bevor ich zu einem Scheinheiligen werde, der den Ruhm von Escape, Jr’s, Maria Spa, ASPD, Horndog’s im Jahr 2023 hervorheben muss, als ob es etwas wäre, auf das man stolz sein könnte. NIEMAND kümmert sich um die 2000er. Bekomme Strom oder werde verdammt tot!!

Also gehe ich zurück ins Labor und verdoppele meine Anstrengungen. Passe meine Ernährung entsprechend an. Bleiben Sie unter dieser 10-Minuten-Meile. Stellen Sie sicher, dass ich keine weißen Haare bekomme. Weiße Haare? Scheiß drauf. Ich bin fertig. Vergessen wir nicht die rezeptfreien Nahrungsergänzungsmittel. Wenn du diese Scheiße benutzen musst, um hart zu werden. Mach dich fertig. Sie sind über den Punkt des Sparens hinaus. Sicherlich kann die medizinische Wissenschaft ein paar Jahre dauern, aber du bist innerlich bereits tot. Gib es einfach zu. Lassen Sie mich nicht mit irgendwelchen anderen Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln anfangen, die Sie brauchen, um ohne Hilfe aus dem Bett zu kommen.

Oh, ja, also, was war der Sinn von all dem? Mit über 40 Jahren wurde mir klar, dass ich der neue Alte bin und der Rest von euch muss auf mein Niveau kommen, sich einfach zurückziehen, sich einem Hospiz neben Jimmy Carter widmen, oder Kevorkian selbst aus diesem "Hobby". Ja, sie nehmen dein Geld, während sie in ihrem Kopf einkaufen gehen. „Scheiße, habe ich daran gedacht, einen Salatkopf zu kaufen?

Ihr macht euch verdammt noch mal peinlich.

: It came to me late last year that I am established in to my 40's. Like a wise man once said they were the home of the 30min MSOG. Well maybe I wasn't quite that but I could pull three in 60 mins if a lass' skill were up to snuff. Then I realized, "Hey, I m actually going the whole hour before unloading the chamber." I still have a full head of hair. I don't any signalling of a beer gut or flab. I need to get out ahead of this, before I become some sanctimonious has been who has to bring up the glory of Escape, Jr's, Maria spa, ASPD, Horndog's in 2023 as if it's something to be proud of. NO ONE CARE ABOUT THE 2000's. Get current or get fucking dead!!

So I get back in the lab & double my efforts. Adjust my diet accordingly. Stay under that 10 minute mile. Make sure I'm not gaining any white hair's. White hairs? Fuck it. I'm done. Let's not forget those over the counter supplements. If you gotta use that shit to get hard. End yourself. You are beyond the point of saving. Sure medical science can carry for a few years, but you're already dead inside. Just admit to it. Don't get me started on any other supplements you need to just get out yourself outta bed without assistance.

Oh, yeah, so what was the point of all this?At 40+ yrs I realized I'm the new old & the rest of you need to get to my level, just retire, commit yourself to a hospice next to Jimmy Carter, or Kevorkian yourself from this "hobby". Yeah, they're taking your money while doing grocery shopping in their head. "Shit, did I remember to buy a head of lettuce?

You are fucking embarrassing yourselves. :
Man this is going to be Legendary. Im going to sit on the sidelines and watch this unfold. I'm surprised it took so long for this appropriate response. No one here is a proverbial punching bag. Good luck Sir with this thread....
Don’t say, do it. Then we’ll be impressed.
Don’t say, do it. Then we’ll be impressed. Originally Posted by BigTex6
Sir I really don't think any man here is trying to impress other men. It's just he has been taking so many shots and hasn't said anything which I find quite admirable, then produces 3 great, truthful, informative reviews. We all deserve respect Sir. At some point people have to defend themselves. I respect Dorian's sense of intellect and humor. His post was spot on. I wish him nothing but the best and good wishes. I concur, if you are not providing current Intel then why stay, but to each their own. If you stay without helping folks with current Intel, please be nice. That's not asking much.
Same ol same
3 now?
No op is not pitpro
No op is not pitpro Originally Posted by Cendell M
We need to get a room and go ahead and let me give you what you are looking for. A great night of loving. Op and me are two vastly different dudes, but I respect him and I approve his post
That’s what I said you’re different duh
Ok I don’t want to highjack this thread see ya
Mesmo
Please what does mesmo mean and ECG please
mesmo means same
Mismo means same, just saying. I in Spanish sounds like E
So, AR, did nuestro amigo (arriba) go to see a cheap beach last night? Para mis amigos k tiene el accent k naci en sus paises. (Perdoname mi Spanglish).

ECG = East Coast Gal

I suspect UC has a good or great relationship with her and some time is in need of an ecg once he is engaged in activities (aka electrocardiogram). Or is giving you the acronym explicitly so as not to get your heart waves up…
Let's get back to Dorian thinking he's old guard.

Ignoring that, he is correct
Alguns de vocês estão se envergonhando