Kylie Kash.

Anyone knows what's up with Kylie Kash. I saw her post on Megapersonals. She said she has a new number and deleted her comments and old number. She says now she does incall which she never used to do. So I contact her about getting together and she wants a $100.00 depsoit. So is this the real Kylie Kash or a fake one trying to scam men?
It sounds like you spotted a scammer I have a standing policy NOT TO GIVE any Girl a deposit for any amount for any reason such as gas these scammers are always trying something to screw guys over. These girls cannot be trusted remember that.
Anyone knows what's up with Kylie Kash. I saw her post on Megapersonals. She said she has a new number and deleted her comments and old number. She says now she does incall which she never used to do. So I contact her about getting together and she wants a $100.00 depsoit. So is this the real Kylie Kash or a fake one trying to scam men? Originally Posted by Wildride53
I wouldn't go for the deposit. It's been awhile but the last time I saw her(and I was a regular) she dropped me off in one of her trick bags. After we got about half done doing the nasty she speaks up and says oh by the way my rates have went up. Ok went ahead and gave her some more and she leaves when we finish. Wasn't too long I was getting a text saying I shorted her and I owed her more,and she had to have it.
I talked to her last week, asked for a pic, the one she sent was old, and all the pics she uses are old. I strongly believe a scammer stole her pics (she hasn't posted in a long time) and is posting.

i wouldn't do it.