Pas Deux: Speaking of those that won't answer a question...Is foxy fake news? Pretrial Poll.

Just listening to National Palestinian Radio.... got me wondering about a question a certain Ckalckl'c on this site has been ducking from answering.

Thought i'd throw it out there before old Dominion gets it opening argument on the courtroom floor.

Is Fox fake news? There are mainstream media. No matter how someone protested in the past but has finally enlightened to. Enough has been introduced into the docket to have at least an opinion of such.

As my previous poll, will be public. Might make another after trial starts
The level of fake at Fox is astronomical.
The level of fake at Fox is astronomical. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

and how many hours of watching FOX did it take for you to determine that?

i find it amusing several of you claim Fox News is fake news yet you don't watch Fox News so who tells you Fox News is fake News?

CNN?

bahahahhhaa

i find it amusing several of you claim Fox News is fake news yet you don't watch Fox News so who tells you Fox News is fake News?

CNN?

bahahahhhaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
its msnbc!

cnn is under reconstruction.

CNN?

bahahahhhaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I’ve watched plenty of fake Fox. Didn’t take long at all to know how fake they were.
I’ve watched plenty of fake Fox. Didn’t take long at all to know how fake they were. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Poll is saying otherwise