Morgan

Got to spend time with the lovely Morgan today and let me tell you she is a sweetheart sexy and a true professional that I will be seeing more of I can guarantee you I will see many more times. Review tomorrow but Yes Yes Yes
Hey buddy I told you that she was great
Yes you did my friend and you are so right. Just delicious in every way.
No argument here. She is fantastic! If the opportunity arises, I highly recommend a doubles with her and Dallas Rain. You'll never forget it!
I think a doubles with Morgan and Dallas is in my near future after talking to Morgan and Dee. I can't wait.
Yguy you would/ will that double. I ve dones few with them. Eat your vitamins
Agreed, Morgan is an absolute treat and such a wonderful person. Survived my own doubles with Morgan and Dallas. They will put you to work so better be ready for the time of your life.
Yes I have seen them both separately and man I can't wait to see them together.Morgan gave me a very pleasant experience and memory last night.
No argument here. She is fantastic! If the opportunity arises, I highly recommend a doubles with her and Dallas Rain. You'll never forget it! Originally Posted by Want2cu
And if you throw Sweet Sandy into the mix then you have my birthday party from 3 years ago. It was great.
And if you throw Sweet Sandy into the mix then you have my birthday party from 3 years ago. It was great. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I used to have a pic showing those three asses lined up
I have that exact picture on the OH2 site!!!

yes boys,I luv me some Morgan!!
So do I sexy Dee
Morgan is the best provider I have ever seen. She may be hard to schedule with and may blow off an occasional appointment but is worth the hassle. The total package from appearance, bed side manner, pillow talk, skill, enthusiasm and determination that every client leaves wanting more. But like with any provider keep the relationship to client/provider and nothing more.
Yes that is very important remember you are not there only client and they are not your only option