The Official Serious-Minded Peoples poll of The covid origins

The missing puzzle piece in Fauci’s sinister plot is a woman named Dr. Wang Yanyi…
At this stage of the game, is there any legitimate doubt about where the COVID virus originated? Clearly, it didn’t come from a steaming bowl of bat soup, or as the geniuses over at The Atlantic claim – a raccoon. It obviously came from the Wuhan lab. It seems that most serious-minded people agree with this assessment...
What say Ye (not the Kanye Ye)?
Watching the news this week, there is a new “animal to human” transmission being pushed, some kind of raccoon dog or something.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...an-market-data

And guess what, all of the major Main Stream Media is reporting it as very credible.

They will report ANYTHING that takes the heat away from Biden’s owners, the ChiComs.
I voted it just appeared, just for the Trumptards that believed it was just going to "magically disappear" when Dumbass donnie said it.
Really dude? That's just really old who gives a shit news. Trumpy said his BFF kimmy was doing a great job and just drink bleach and horses shit

You do know it's 2023 and trumpy and all his fuckups are history and Biden is still cleaning up trumpy fuckups

Really really serious, I heard that it's the most serious poll ever. Really really serious. Like nothing has ever been this serious ever before. Even more serious than the hurricane redirected and controlled with a sharpie any many many nukes
The missing puzzle piece in Fauci’s sinister plot is a woman named Dr. Wang Yanyi…
What say Ye (not the Kanye Ye)? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It's none of the above.
Watching the news this week, there is a new “animal to human” transmission being pushed, some kind of raccoon dog or something.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...an-market-data

And guess what, all of the major Main Stream Media is reporting it as very credible.

They will report ANYTHING that takes the heat away from Biden’s owners, the ChiComs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hahahaha, just more bullshit for Liberals to believe in.
It's none of the above. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do tell...
...was just going to "magically disappear" when Dumbass donnie said it... Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Allow me to assist here. What Trump 2024 said was: We (all of us and even includes you) are going to have to learn (obviously doesn't includes you) to live with it.

And guess what? Here we are, older and some wiser (not you personally). Maybe you got bitten by one of those rabid raccoon-dogs?
Do tell... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The SarsCov2 Virus didn't originate in an animal then jump to a human that's totally ridiculous. It also didn't occur from "Gain Of Function" that essentially entails enabling a seemingly harmless virus in human tissue through biological techniques to cause disease. What most likely took place was the use of in Silico Modeling. Basically this entails the use of Computer Technology. So in essence SarsCov2 never existed naturally. It's rather complicated there is a great deal of information out there on this subject. So what were people getting sick from prior to the vaccine? The Flu, Pneumonia and other comorbidities any deaths that occurred were stated as Covid-19 through PCR Tests which produce mostly false positives.So now we have a Vaccine, which really isn't a vaccine at all. the MRNA is basically a template which programs cells to produce the Spike Protein. Upon injection of this so called vaccine into a muscle the injection doesn't stay within the injection site but instead it travels throughout the body accumulating in various organs and induces long lasting expression of the spike protein. Vaccine induced expression of the spike protein may eventually lead to Auto Immune like inflammation causing organ damage especially in the Cardiovascular System. This is most likely the reason for the increase in cases of Myocarditis and Pericarditis after vaccination.
I tend to fall in line on most everything you said with the notable exception to the potential Faucism regarding Gain of Function and what it means:
..It also didn't occur from "Gain Of Function" that essentially entails enabling a seemingly harmless virus in human tissue through biological techniques to cause disease. What most likely took place was the use of in Silico Modeling..
Not sure if'n we ain't split'n the same hair here. What I understand is there is a splice (fermin (sp?) cleavage) which resulted in a 26 character long gene coding, which was patented by Moderna (I believe) back in 2015-ish. This cleavage is what makes the SARS-Covid particularly attractive to the ACE2 receptor in humans. Sort of like the way a bikini photo of a gal with 38FFs might attract a hobbyist. But that is no to imply the covid has a nice rack.
The SarsCov2 Virus didn't originate in an animal then jump to a human that's totally ridiculous. It also didn't occur from "Gain Of Function" that essentially entails enabling a seemingly harmless virus in human tissue through biological techniques to cause disease. What most likely took place was the use of in Silico Modeling. Basically this entails the use of Computer Technology. So in essence SarsCov2 never existed naturally. It's rather complicated there is a great deal of information out there on this subject. So what were people getting sick from prior to the vaccine? The Flu, Pneumonia and other comorbidities any deaths that occurred were stated as Covid-19 through PCR Tests which produce mostly false positives.So now we have a Vaccine, which really isn't a vaccine at all. the MRNA is basically a template which programs cells to produce the Spike Protein. Upon injection of this so called vaccine into a muscle the injection doesn't stay within the injection site but instead it travels throughout the body accumulating in various organs and induces long lasting expression of the spike protein. Vaccine induced expression of the spike protein may eventually lead to Auto Immune like inflammation causing organ damage especially in the Cardiovascular System. This is most likely the reason for the increase in cases of Myocarditis and Pericarditis after vaccination. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I tend to fall in line on most everything you said with the notable exception to the potential Faucism regarding Gain of Function and what it means:
Not sure if'n we ain't split'n the same hair here. What I understand is there is a splice (fermin (sp?) cleavage) which resulted in a 26 character long gene coding, which was patented by Moderna (I believe) back in 2015-ish. This cleavage is what makes the SARS-Covid particularly attractive to the ACE2 receptor in humans. Sort of like the way a bikini photo of a gal with 38FFs might attract a hobbyist. But that is no to imply the covid has a nice rack. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Through out the Pandemic mention of the ACE2 Receptor was often mentioned. It just so happens that Influenza A infection increases the ACE2 expression. So possibly severe cases of Covid-19 might be in conjunction with Influenza Virus.
Gain of Function research or not, it was an accidental release from a Chinese lab that was covered up by the CCP because it is SO VERY DESPERATE to be accepted on the World Stage that they covered it up as quickly as they could.

Those that think it was an attack on the West..........if it was an attack and 1 million people are dead because of said attack..........the west would have to retaliate and that would be the end of the world as we know it today. Hell we went to war for 20 years because 3000 people died in 45 minutes..........why wouldn't the west nuke China for the death of 1 Million people??

Side note: read the book 2034.....its fiction......but it will scare the hell out of you
Gain of Function research or not, it was an accidental release from a Chinese lab that was covered up by the CCP because it is SO VERY DESPERATE to be accepted on the World Stage that they covered it up as quickly as they could.

Those that think it was an attack on the West..........if it was an attack and 1 million people are dead because of said attack..........the west would have to retaliate and that would be the end of the world as we know it today. Hell we went to war for 20 years because 3000 people died in 45 minutes..........why wouldn't the west nuke China for the death of 1 Million people??

Side note: read the book 2034.....its fiction......but it will scare the hell out of you Originally Posted by soldierboy44
What do you mean by "Accidental Release"? I keep hearing people say that. How do you think it was accidentally released to infect large populations around the world? By the way read the book Poison Needle it's not fiction and will remind you of the Pandemic of 2020 to this present day.
Gain of Function research or not, it was an accidental release from a Chinese lab that was covered up by the CCP because it is SO VERY DESPERATE to be accepted on the World Stage that they covered it up as quickly as they could.... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
That would be my sincere hope that it was an accident, aka Scamdemic, that multiple bad actors took advantage of for various reason and ends. Such as the simple fact that many of the "civilized", aka "Industrialized" countries are fiscally broke, busted, running on fumes economically. Here is a goofy reminder of the timing of things here as an example:

And so much more... Power grab, Power consolidation, Liberty reduction, Lock-Downs, Suspension of the Rule of Law, Illegally changing voting laws (37 States changed these, most illegally), Shutting down entire economies and the list goes on and on...

Actually, I even ran a couple polls on the subject:
Poll: The "Official" Pick Your Poison Poll (PYPP) (May 2020)
Poll: The "Official" Pick Your Poison Poll (PYPP) - Redux (June 2022)

Might be high time for a three-pete...Nah, this one is close enough for government work...
...Those that think it was an attack on the West..........if it was an attack and 1 million people are dead because of said attack..........the west would have to retaliate and that would be the end of the world as we know it today. Hell we went to war for 20 years because 3000 people died in 45 minutes..........why wouldn't the west nuke China for the death of 1 Million people??... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
The crux of the biscuit. Two thoughts about that: Trade Winds and Jet Stream. You may remember Mt Saint Helen's blowing it's top back in 1980. That ash settled across the county side and circled the globe for some time. Ultimately, it washed away and was somewhat environmentally inert after a while. A thermo-nuclear event? Not so much. Wherever the fallout lands, it is poison for a very, very long time. Millions (Billions?) would die immediately and for a long time after. That "cure" would be far worse than the disease, gain of function or not.
...How do you think it was accidentally released to infect large populations around the world? ... Originally Posted by Levianon17
If I may tweekerize that statement just a wee-bit...

How do you think it was accidentally released to infect large populations around the world, infecting the eldest part of the populations, i.e. with the highest medical bills, pensions and entitlement draws across all demographics?

I mean, wasn't it odd that it mainly fixated on old people initially? That is a fact, it was called the "most vulnerable", often with multiple comorbidities (think high medical bills already). Read that as: the very people that some (pin-heads) consider "Not Contributing", but "Taking" from the coffers. If you follow the stats, it used to be it took three working (contributing) people to pay out for each retired "Taking" person on average. That number has slipped closer to nine these days (I think)..

Maybe some forgot that aspect, what with all the other ill side effects across the much younger demographic groups after the experimental "jabs" were mandated - without any real informed consent. And now we have entirely healthy people, such as athletes in their prime - dropping like flies all over the carpet, yet we pretend it's somehow normal. WTF?