Date: 3-20-2023
Name: Julie
Phone: 314-295-6067
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Incall
Activities: Julie is GFE max. Kissing, daty, bbbj, mish, cowgirl, hell running out of words we did.
Hair Length and Color: Black , shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Julie has a cute face. Nice c cup tits, great ass to worship. She is an awesome girl with some little padding. I love her look. Intoxicating
Recommendation: Yes
She really is one of a kind! I can’t think of anything she doesn’t do great!
Any link with pictures etc.?
Not that I know of. You can find pics on MeWe.
What is a link on MeWe
Yeah, without a link to what she looks like, or rates, while I appreciate the review, it’s kind of useless.
Yeah, without a link to what she looks like, or rates, while I appreciate the review, it’s kind of useless. Originally Posted by Al Gorithm
as far as i know, she's mostly UTR, but i can chime in that i've seen her twice and she did not disappoint.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed