No show

Saw that Taylor had posted last night when I got up for work so msgd her to see if we could set up a meet for later today. She msgd back saying we could and I gave her a time to which she said to msg her a little before to make sure we are still good. Now I've tried meeting up before so this is actually twice she's ghosted.

First time drove all the way to the west side Walmart just to sit in my car for 30 minutes to no response. This time she actually txtd and responded the whole time, had me go get covers and even gave me the code to get into her apartment complex. I pull in, park and crickets. Are you kidding me? I'm literally right outside outside and she doesn't respond to texts or calls and no explanation. I know she's real and legit because she has reviews but seems like it's like all the other providers here, post the ad but not ready or doesn't respond
Wichita is a s**t show.
Same here……. if you knew how far I drove you’d take my man card. Damn decisions when we’re horny
Fr the little head is really annoying most times, as you can tell I'm still mad about it and that happened at 2pm today
Yea she is a ghost queen, I dont even bother with her any more
I've wanted to meet her for the longest time. Texted her that night after she posted and we set something up. Showered, drove to her apartment on the east side and nothing. Had no communication issues until I arrived. I waited about 20/25 minutes and went home.
If ya'll have time you could return the favor....