XTC Daytime

I just saw an ad for XTC. It appears that they are now opening at 12pm for day shift and offering free lunch. Anyone that has been there on their new day shift, how was it?
That's new. Might have to check it out
The reviews on Google are terrible. How much is cover?
Too many shootings and murders there. Not worth dying for free lunch.
  • btbb
  • 03-27-2023, 07:01 PM
Too many shootings and murders there. Not worth dying for free lunch. Originally Posted by CG2014
That's pretty judgemental. What are they serving for lunch?
That's pretty judgemental. What are they serving for lunch? Originally Posted by btbb
This is from June 2022:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...0-79d6276bcd36

QUOTE:

Anderson is the fifth person to die after visiting XTC Cabaret and is the 8th person to be shot outside the club.

This was also the 2nd time since 2019 that Security Guards working for XTC Cabaret have shot and killed a XTC customer.
That's probably why they're now open in the daytime. It's just like any other building around the area. All of those shootings were at night after the 2am drunk crowds show up. I doubt that there's anyone thinking "It looks like a good day to go shoot at someone at the old XTC, this afternoon"
Anybody ever get any extras in there? Have had OTC 1k offers but too rich for my blood
The one time I went to XTC, the security guard who pats you down before you go in to make sure you do not have any weapons, he is the only one who will touch you. The dancers will not.
Buddy,

I own a limo company and will not pickup there ir alliw any of my drivers to.

Ghetto as hell and dangerous. Ive driven by multiple shootings and homocides there.

Dont let the facts get in the way of your narrative tho
We have to lap dance in XTC as our last wish in life.. LOL
Would think the day shift would a lot less risky mainly because most of the gang bangers, drug dealers, and pimps are just going to bed. And the typical customers during the day at any of the clubs are older and less likely to be troublemakers. There are several clubs I will visit day shift that you could not pay me to drive past at night.

I had a gf take me a few times over the years but I am always long gone well before midnight. I would need full body armor and swat team to go near there or VLive after 2am
I would need full body armor and swat team to go near there or VLive after 2am Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Both of them should have been closed 5 years ago, as public
Nuisances. Somebody in Dallas Government is on the take.
One girl I see now and then told me she started dancing there on day shift - I asked her about it - and she said "not your scene - it's the party crowd"