Is Eccie not heavily used in Nashville?

I know it all differs depending on where in the country you reside, but it seems Eccie is not nearly as busy for the Nashville hobby scene. Do people use another board?
It just seems slow here, but eccie is a good site. People still look tho. Trust me
I know it all differs depending on where in the country you reside, but it seems Eccie is not nearly as busy for the Nashville hobby scene. Do people use another board? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Hi -

Well, first of all there really isn't much of "hobby scene" in nashville, what with all the ghosting, scams, bullshit, etc. Secondly, what good is this site anymore, anyway?
I wish more was shared
Usasexguide is more active for Tennessee I feel.
Usasexguide is more active for Tennessee I feel. Originally Posted by Levi95205

Any other sites? The frequency of reviews of different ladies, studios, spas is the most important part of sites like these. That and being able to interact with a lot of the local ladies.

The hobby in Nashville can't be THIS dead, can it?
It sort of is @ Kobe....

USASexguide is the more active site for TN, but ECCIE is better in my opinion. I used to be on it a lot, but have moved - spend more time on USASG. Lot of UTRs and being a senior on USASG helps.
Or www.preferred411.com for that matter
Or www.preferred411.com for that matter Originally Posted by hoursefly2

I still use P411. Many of the more experienced and higher end ladies are on there. Still a valuable resource for mongering, especially those like me that travel around.
Or www.preferred411.com for that matter Originally Posted by hoursefly2

Of course, but they don't do reviews. I primarily use it for screening.
Does anyone one use TER for reviews