URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/531-777-1845
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: 435 Antioch Area
Activities: FBM, BJ, Ass worship, breast worship, mish, doggy
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 ft tall with heels off, fat ass, thick thighs, thick legs, a cups, eraser nips, cute face, smooth skin, small tum / no damage
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you MMA. I was married to a Thai for 7 years and yes, their food is very pungent. But I loved the food and the pussy and go back to Thailand every year. Thankfully she is out of my life but the beautiful Thai women and the pungent food will always be unforgettable. Prostitution brings in about 10-15% of the GNP of Thailand. The women there are probably the most beautiful in the world. Great encounter report. Thank you.
Thank you MMA. I was married to a Thai for 7 years and yes their food is very pungent. But I loved the food and the pussy and go back to Thailand every year. Thankfully she is out of my life but the beautiful Thai women and the pungent food will always be unforgettable. Prostitution brings in about 10-15% of the GNP of Thailand. The women there are probably the most beautiful in the world. Great encounter report. Thank you. Was she the same one in the Sumosear pictures?
She's looking damn good for a roto! Makes me wanna pull the trigger on her - thanks for the review