URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: KF
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BBJ, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: MM C cup, K body, nice figure, sweet voice, milky skin, legs
Recommendation: Yes
Was she a Bond girl?

• Aoi
  • 04-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Aspen, go see Dana and quit crying
Aspen, go see Dana and quit crying Originally Posted by Aoi
Little brother - I told you to quit following me around like a lost puppy!!

**Rent-free**
  • Aoi
  • 04-05-2023, 08:17 AM
Little brother - I told you to quit following me around like a lost puppy!!

**Rent-free** Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I know your old ass thinks it’s funny to repeat what the other guy says but to the rest of us with working attention spans, it’s just lame.

So you gonna go see Dana?
I know your old ass thinks it’s funny to repeat what the other guy says but to the rest of us with working attention spans, it’s just lame.

So you gonna go see Dana? Originally Posted by Aoi
I was the "other guy" that called you little brother.....glad to know that you can pay attention to the details though, little man. God you really are the gift that keeps on giving.....Christmas 24/7!!!

Nope, no Dana for me.
Nope, no Dana for me. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Agreed; anyone endorsed by these shills are off the list until they get a credible review.
  • Aoi
  • 04-05-2023, 10:38 AM
I was the "other guy" that called you little brother.....glad to know that you can pay attention to the details though, little man. God you really are the gift that keeps on giving.....Christmas 24/7!!!

Nope, no Dana for me. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Um… no. I’ve been saying I’ve been living in you guys heads for weeks given that you come into all of my reviews and whine. And now you’re repeating my words.

But of course I have to explain everything to you.

If you want to be clever, stop being old first, gramps.

We’ve literally had this same conversation time and time again but your senility makes you forget the nth times I owned you
  • Aoi
  • 04-05-2023, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
not even.

So, you gonna go see Dana?
not even.

So, you gonna go see Dana? Originally Posted by Aoi
I’m actually due for a Kfest visit, so maybe, idk
not even.

So, you gonna go see Dana? Originally Posted by Aoi
Give Big bob one of your free sessions in exchange for a review. Big bob has been promoting GL and LA well. Making his reviewed girls busy. Definitely more effective than you. Oh and Asa, wherever she is.
Um… no. I’ve been saying I’ve been living in you guys heads for weeks given that you come into all of my reviews and whine. And now you’re repeating my words.

But of course I have to explain everything to you.

If you want to be clever, stop being old first, gramps.

We’ve literally had this same conversation time and time again but your senility makes you forget the nth times I owned you Originally Posted by Aoi
I've never whined about your reviews....if I have, please provide 1 or 2 examples to prove your point. We all know if you don't find one, you just won't address it in your next post at all.

I actually think it's funny that you think your senile comments are actual comebacks. I'm not even close to being old, but it's interesting that you think you are insulting me. You sound like an absolute geek saying stuff like "your senility makes you forget the nth times i owned you".....you're probably wearing a fedora and drinking mountain dew while typing that.

All you ever do is repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over again. Same comebacks about being senile, same comebacks about me being upset, same comebacks about being senile, same comebacks about asking us if we're going to see a particular girl, same comebacks about Dallas market sucking because of guys like us, same comebacks about you owning me. Blah blah blah blah blah. You're like one of those chatty kathy dolls where you pull the string and the same diarrhea comes out. GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. And you're so predictable that I just bet that somewhere in your next post you will say something like this "I wouldn't have to _______ if you ______"
  • Aoi
  • 04-06-2023, 07:31 AM
I've never whined about your reviews....if I have, please provide 1 or 2 examples to prove your point. We all know if you don't find one, you just won't address it in your next post at all. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Yeah, going through hundreds of my posts where you and I have exchanges is great way to spend a morning. You know damn well you're obsessed with me. Sorry, not sorry, not flattered. Don't want you on my dick.

I actually think it's funny that you think your senile comments are actual comebacks.
It's not a comeback. It's like a doctor diagnosing a patient. A senile patient.

I'm not even close to being old, but it's interesting that you think you are insulting me.
Then stop talking like an old man with your repeated old man insults.

You sound like an absolute geek saying stuff like "your senility makes you forget the nth times i owned you".....you're probably wearing a fedora and drinking mountain dew while typing that.

The fact that you're referring to that shows how old and out of touch you are.

All you ever do is repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over again. Same comebacks about being senile, same comebacks about me being upset, same comebacks about being senile, same comebacks about asking us if we're going to see a particular girl, same comebacks about Dallas market sucking because of guys like us, same comebacks about you owning me. Blah blah blah blah blah. You're like one of those chatty kathy dolls where you pull the string and the same diarrhea comes out. GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. And you're so predictable that I just bet that somewhere in your next post you will say something like this "I wouldn't have to _______ if you ______"
You seem upset.

Go review bitches, then talk. Otherwise, you're just a buttmad poster who allows people to live in your head rent free.
  • Aoi
  • 04-06-2023, 07:37 AM
Give Big bob one of your free sessions in exchange for a review. Big bob has been promoting GL and LA well. Making his reviewed girls busy. Definitely more effective than you. Oh and Asa, wherever she is. Originally Posted by chungjang
The guy who calls everyone a promoter is a promoter!?!?!?

Ohhhh big bob VS Chungjang

Let’s go!

Btw how do you know who’s busy or not? Are you a booker? An insider?

I’m being ironic in this last part btw