3 Democrat State Representatives Have Switched To Republican In The Last Month

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...hes-republican

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ty-in-a-month/

This seems to be becoming a trend. Can you blame them? They always say the same thing. "I didn't leave the Democrat party. The Democrat party left me." This is better than winning elections. Notice that no republicans have switched sides in years. A few more of these occurrences, and it's over for the Democrat party. This must be driving the Democrat Heirarchy crazy. I love it. Smells like winning.
Politicians switch parties for a variety of reasons, including:

Political ideology: Politicians may switch parties if they no longer feel that their beliefs or values align with their current party's platform. For example, a politician who identifies as a moderate may switch from a more liberal to a more conservative party or vice versa.

Electoral considerations: Politicians may switch parties if they believe that it will increase their chances of winning an election. For example, a politician running for office in a district where one party is dominant may switch to that party to gain support from voters.

Personal beliefs and experiences: Politicians may switch parties if they have a change of heart or a significant life experience that leads them to reevaluate their political beliefs. For example, a politician who experiences a personal crisis or change in worldview may switch parties as a result.

Party politics: Politicians may switch parties due to internal party politics, such as a disagreement with party leadership, exclusion from party decision-making, or a desire for greater influence within the party.

Regional or local considerations: Politicians may switch parties if they believe that it will benefit their region or local constituency. For example, a politician from a predominantly conservative district may switch to the conservative party to better represent their constituents.

Overall, politicians switch parties for a variety of reasons, and it is not uncommon for party affiliations to shift over time. These shifts can reflect changes in political ideology, personal beliefs, and electoral considerations, as well as internal party politics and regional or local factors.
Chuck, more than 100 NFL free agents have switched teams this offseason. People lose their allegiance to a particular side when it suits their best interest to do so. That's just human nature.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about Republicans. He made fun of them decades ago. I see no fault in him for trying to play that side. He is just doing what he needs to do for votes because Democrats hate his fat ass.

That retarded Colorado dipshit who got a high school equivalency degree in her 30's was a Democrat. Now she acts like a right-wing nut. She switched sides for her own benefit. Big deal. She did what was in her best interest which is what most people do.

My motto is do what you gotta do to thrive in life because you only have one life to live unless you are a cat ... I was raised in the Catholic church. If I wanted something in my career and I had to lie and say I was a Muslim, I would say that I was in two seconds to benefit myself and family.
If a Republican changes Parties, he is considered enlightened, and forward thinking.

If a Democrat changes Parties, he is obviously doing it for some selfish reason and cares for nothing but his or her own self interest.

Since we are living in “Bizzarro World”, you can bet the opposite is the truth..
If a Republican changes Parties, he is considered enlightened, and forward thinking.

If a Democrat changes Parties, he is obviously doing it for some selfish reason and cares for nothing but his or her own self interest.

Since we are living in “Bizzarro World”, you can bet the opposite is the truth..
Republicans switching to Democratic Party

2021 – William Marsh, New Hampshire State Representative[268]
2021 – Joy Hofmeister, Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction[269]
2021 – Jennifer McCormick, former Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction (2017–2021)[270]
2022 – Jim Leach, former U.S. Representative from Iowa (1977–2007)[271]
2022 – Kevin Priola, Colorado State Senator[272]
2023 – Samuel D. Thompson, New Jersey State Senator

Republicans switching to Independent
2021 – Knute Buehler, former Oregon State Senator and Oregon gubernatorial nominee in 2018
2021 – Phelps Anderson, New Mexico State Representative[318]
2021 – Arnold Palacios, Lieutenant Governor of the Northern Mariana Islands
2021 – Joe Camacho, member of Northern Mariana Islands House of Representatives[319]
2021 – Jim Hendren, Arkansas State Senator[320]
2022 – Denver Riggleman, former U.S. Representative from Virginia (2019–2021)[321]
2022 – Dennis Pyle, Kansas State Senator

People switch parties all the time. It’s only News because in the Louisiana and North Carolina cases it created a supermajority in those legislative bodies. Otherwise no one would care.

I love how people who don’t do the slightest bit of even minimal research make definitive but oh so incorrect statements, but they believe it to be fact. Just ignorant. Ie “notice no republicans have switched in years”.
That's a lot of homework you did. I'll give you that. I forgot to mention. U.S. Senator Krysten Sinema also recently left the Democrat party. The rats are fleeing the sinking ship.
Independents typically caucus with the dems.
Yes, the three in the US Senate all caucus with the Democrats. Which means at the end of the day, they are democrats in principle even if not in name.
Politicians switch parties for a variety of reasons, including:

Political ideology: Politicians may switch parties if they no longer feel that their beliefs or values align with their current party's platform. For example, a politician who identifies as a moderate may switch from a more liberal to a more conservative party or vice versa.

Electoral considerations: Politicians may switch parties if they believe that it will increase their chances of winning an election. For example, a politician running for office in a district where one party is dominant may switch to that party to gain support from voters.

Personal beliefs and experiences: Politicians may switch parties if they have a change of heart or a significant life experience that leads them to reevaluate their political beliefs. For example, a politician who experiences a personal crisis or change in worldview may switch parties as a result.

Party politics: Politicians may switch parties due to internal party politics, such as a disagreement with party leadership, exclusion from party decision-making, or a desire for greater influence within the party.

Regional or local considerations: Politicians may switch parties if they believe that it will benefit their region or local constituency. For example, a politician from a predominantly conservative district may switch to the conservative party to better represent their constituents.

Overall, politicians switch parties for a variety of reasons, and it is not uncommon for party affiliations to shift over time. These shifts can reflect changes in political ideology, personal beliefs, and electoral considerations, as well as internal party politics and regional or local factors. Originally Posted by royamcr
Oh cut the Bullshit. In today's Political scene when Democrats switch political parties it means they grew a conscience. They can no longer align themselves with the misfits of the Democratic Party. That's all it is.
That's a lot of homework you did. I'll give you that. I forgot to mention. U.S. Senator Krysten Sinema also recently left the Democrat party. The rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
And it took less time than it took for you to type the above post.
There are way more nutjob misfits on the right. MTG, boebert, graham, Jordon for starters.

Oh cut the Bullshit. In today's Political scene when Democrats switch political parties it means they grew a conscience. They can no longer align themselves with the misfits of the Democratic Party. That's all it is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don’t forget Gohmert, Roy, Gaetz, Hartley, Cruz and Johnson. Sadly saying and believing dumbshit has become the proud position of the right wing nuts.

Personally I don’t believe the likes of Hartley and Cruz actually believe the nutty shit they spout. But since they decided to make a Faustian deal they haven’t been capable of reclaiming their dignity.
There are way more nutjob misfits on the right. MTG, boebert, graham, Jordon for starters. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yeah, but they aren't switching parties, are they?
Don’t forget Gohmert, Roy, Gaetz, Hartley, Cruz and Johnson. Sadly saying and believing dumbshit has become the proud position of the right wing nuts.

Personally I don’t believe the likes of Hartley and Cruz actually believe the nutty shit they spout. But since they decided to make a Faustian deal they haven’t been capable of reclaiming their dignity. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
They aren't switching as of yet either. Your opinion of them doesn't really matter. The bottom line is whether they are Democrat or Republican the leadership in this Country leaves a lot to be desired. Switching parties won't benefit them as much as they think. Voters will always question their true motives. Some say switching parties is Political Suicide.