poooo yiiiiio its dead

man the hobby scene is dead in this area....whats up
man the hobby scene is dead in this area....whats up Originally Posted by Footfein75
The prices here are ridiculous and it seems like all the providers want deposits and way too much personal info, at least that’s my opinion on the subject.
The prices here are ridiculous and it seems like all the providers want deposits and way too much personal info, at least that’s my opinion on the subject. Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
mmmm prices seem on par(to me) of other places i hobbie...but agree on deposit...i not doing it
Prices are getting so high it's killing the hobby everywhere.
Two words… only fans. It’s also taking its toll on the hot ambiguously slutty servers and bartenders.
Ghosting is also epidemic.
I have very few opportunities nowadays to set up dates. Around 80% of my appointments have been shot to shit by women I guess deciding they had something better to do. Just call me and cancel so I have the option of trying someone else. The lack of common courtesy is appalling.
and way too much personal info, at least that’s my opinion on the subject. Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
Never, ever give someone your real life info ... DL, picture, etc. Unbelievably risky. I tell them to pound sand if that is the requirement. NOPE!!!!
One thing I have noticed is sometimes an average looking chick charging smoking hot chick prices.

They have a woman in Houma that goes by “Secret” and “Gypsy” who charges $250 just for a QV

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, RIGHT!!! F*ck that noise.

But maybe there are a few morons actually paying her that. She still advertises daily and hasn’t changed her rates.
Two words… only fans. It’s also taking its toll on the hot ambiguously slutty servers and bartenders. Originally Posted by sir charles III
I agree with you on this one. The offerings are slim and what little you can find have crazy prices for little or no service in my opinion. I am trying to find some decent providers and become regulars (Scheduled) and just hunker down because I don't see the market adjusting anytime soon.

If you really want to see how bad the market is just surf Tryst. you got women on there wanting a $1k for an hour and they look below average on their best day. They can't even fake sexuality in the damn picture to entice me to see them. So you can just imagine what a damn $1k session for an hour will be like. Please, I am not completely retarded to just throw that kind of money at the wall and see what sticks.

I am praying for the downfall of online fans and all the sites like it honestly. Where is the selective outrage and government overreach when I freaking need it most.
mmmm prices seem on par(to me) of other places i hobbie...but agree on deposit...i not doing it Originally Posted by Footfein75
$1k for an hour is on par where??
And ya'll hated agencies. Last I knew at least beautiful girls were kept busy at a now unheard of rate. WITH..1 PERSON KNOWING INFO...TRUSTED 1 AT THAT..
I have no sympathy.
Ya'll wanted cheaper...
Ya got higher ..terrible service.. and from what I've seen. Not exactly Bardot walking thru the door.

I.j.s
Xxoo annie
Seems that way Annie.
And ya'll hated agencies. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I’ve never had an issue with agencies. It’s been a few years, but even agency prices have almost doubled since the last time I’ve used one.
I was in Baton Rouge for a few hours last week. Texted 5 girls while I was there. Only one ever responded, and that response was long after I had left town.