URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...r/543146821772
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Incall hotel
Activities: CBJ, CFS, doggie Miss
Hair Length and Color: A little past shoulder brown in color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Smoking hot body with a pretty face. A lot better then pictures perky little tittles and shaven below with a perfect ass
Recommendation: Yes
It’s a damn shame she is a CBJ chick.
What a waste.

She’s never gonna improve her service because dudes will continue to run to see her even with shit service because she looks good. What’s her incentive to improve?
She’s never gonna improve her service because dudes will continue to run to see her even with shit service because she looks good. What’s her incentive to improve? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Amen brother….
She's hot damn shame she's not in Nola.
pics are hotttt sucks shes CBJ
Hey,YMMV. Its' like that with every provider,they might do with some that they won't do with others, its'a roll of the dice.Then again the more you see them the more they loosen up
Check out her previous review dated 4/10 from cpdmd2….
YMMV
Opinions and personal taste will always vary
Hmmm. There’s some of his review that I find dubious.

I can see her being a good lay from time to time or more likely perceived to be so by some, irrespective of actual performance. Regardless, if the service is inconsistent that’s the same as being bad for most people. It’s not really helpful if provider A is great for me and terrible for everyone else. I can sing her praises but if that’s not the expected service then my opinion isn’t really helpful in letting everyone know what they might be buying.

Remember, someone likely loved their Yugo
Hmmm. There’s some of his review that I find dubious.

I can see her being a good lay from time to time or more likely perceived to be so by some, irrespective of actual performance. Regardless, if the service is inconsistent that’s the same as being bad for most people. It’s not really helpful if provider A is great for me and terrible for everyone else. I can sing her praises but if that’s not the expected service then my opinion isn’t really helpful in letting everyone know what they might be buying.

Remember, someone likely loved their Yugo Originally Posted by 1blackman1
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
You get what you donate for some of you need to stop trying to get over on these girls. And make the donation that required to get what you want. So think about that
You get what you donate for some of you need to stop trying to get over on these girls. And make the donation that required to get what you want. So think about that Originally Posted by Marky3189
What are you talking about? SHE sets her rates. We pay it and expect good service. The End.
This is what i'm talking about. As in the guys that complains about CBJ asking for BB. But if every provider took every man word that they are clean. You know how many STD's would be carried home to some of our wives. For the simple fact is that is if you would put yourself without protection and so on and so on and so on.
This is what i'm talking about. As in the guys that complains about CBJ asking for BB. But if every provider took every man word that they are clean. You know how many STD's would be carried home to some of our wives. For the simple fact is that is if you would put yourself without protection and so on and so on and so on. Originally Posted by Marky3189
SMH simpin is a crime lol
????. Wtf?