State: Tennessee
Address: Upscale hotel on Union Avenue
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, DATY, K9, MSOG, BBBJ, CIM, shower together, dinner
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: medium length, brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The perfect body. Athletic but not muscular. Perfect, big breasts, store bought but felt soft and real. Perfect ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Always wanted to see her .. one day !
Damn!
Why is this showing up in Florida Panhandle thread if the encounter was in Tennessee? (confused)
Why is this showing up in Florida Panhandle thread if the encounter was in Tennessee? (confused) Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Read the last paragraph again gives some insite I was confused as well till I reread it

Wish I was over there to meet her been on my bucket list for a while!!
Read the last paragraph again gives some insite I was confused as well till I reread it

Wish I was over there to meet her been on my bucket list for a while!! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Ah, okay. Thanks. Yeah, I didn't read the entire ROS. In fact, anyone who doesn't have premium will not know.

She looks great, but look at her rates, though. Not saying she's not worth it, but I'm hesitant to drop seven bills on a single hour meetup.
For everybody else:

You may be wondering why I'm posting this here, well, as it turns out, she'll be in Mobile and Gulf Shores in a few weeks
She is beautiful but I notice she never takes pics of her ass. Was it a little flat back there? Need to know cause I’m an ass man. ��