SA - Buffalo

Is seeking.com legit? I just signed up yesterday. I haven't done much yet except favorite a few profiles. I got the usual favorite back from places around the country so I know those are fake.

I haven't spent the money on joining yet to see if it's actually worth it. Does anyone have positive experiences? PM some profiles you know are real if you feel comfortable.

Thanks!
Just another hit or miss site.
Great site if you are attractive and have money to blow, otherwise you are most likely wasting your money. I did a month when I was 350 lbs and didn’t have a very good experience, after losing 100 pounds, I did it again and had better success getting the attention of the girls I wanted, 20/26 120 lbs or so.

It’s really a mix between a dating site with the expectation that you’ll support the girls because they are young and sexy.
Is seeking.com legit? I just signed up yesterday. I haven't done much yet except favorite a few profiles. I got the usual favorite back from places around the country so I know those are fake.

I haven't spent the money on joining yet to see if it's actually worth it. Does anyone have positive experiences? PM some profiles you know are real if you feel comfortable.

Thanks! Originally Posted by adma1883
I've had mixed results with the site. A lot of GPS girls on there that get offended during negotiations. Having a burner phone is a must, as I had a few potentials spam the crap out of my phone and ultimately I got banned by what I think was someone that got offended at the price that I offered for allowance. I did manage to get a couple of good arrangements, however, it was a lot of work.
Yes. It is ALOT of work. Yes yes to burner phone. A must. And yes many girls have delusions on value. And many despise the idea of hosting. But I have found some that made me pay first time only (not that they were worth keeping long term though). Some only want a spa day or something simple. They get so much attention that you can't know if they are a connection until you meet in person though.

Luckily, I was able to set myself up with two regular girls. But took a while to settle down. There are a lot of options and a lot of one timer girls. Keep all sex and money talk off-site so you don't get banned.
I wouldn't waste my time or money again. Most are scams or over priced 304's. Better luck with skip the games. What's that tell you?
It was good 6-7 years ago, shit show these days like all the other Sugar sites.
As someone who's active on SA, I have to expand to Toronto area for better selection as WNY is full of prudes
Yes. It is ALOT of work. Yes yes to burner phone. A must. And yes many girls have delusions on value. And many despise the idea of hosting. But I have found some that made me pay first time only (not that they were worth keeping long term though). Some only want a spa day or something simple. They get so much attention that you can't know if they are a connection until you meet in person though.

Luckily, I was able to set myself up with two regular girls. But took a while to settle down. There are a lot of options and a lot of one timer girls. Keep all sex and money talk off-site so you don't get banned. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Rain is correct on the sex talk on the site you can talk money as long as you are offering it for their time and not any certain action. It is best to do all that off site though.
It can be a lot of work and frustration but it s possible to hit pay dirt. Met one woman on there a few years ago and oddly enough we still see each other (good chemistry) when I’m in Buffalo. I also live in Florida and it’s been more difficult there. Better looking women there but GPS is off the charts. As others have said there’s plenty of fake ads but they’re pretty easy to spot
You can find gold on arrangement sites like SA
Or SB. I had a perfect SB for 3 years, unfortunately it ended bc we both.. or maybe i caught feelings and shit got messy. First time in 25 years catching feelings in the hobby.
You can find gold on arrangement sites like SA
Or SB. I had a perfect SB for 3 years, unfortunately it ended bc we both.. or maybe i caught feelings and shit got messy. First time in 25 years catching feelings in the hobby. Originally Posted by Standupinit
Happens, bro. Some great unicorns out there.... increasingly harder to find but they exist.
Happens, bro. Some great unicorns out there.... increasingly harder to find but they exist. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
I agree. You need to just weed out the scammers