Pleasures and doll house

Can anyone give me a rundown of pleasures and doll house? Not from Austin and where I’m from there isn’t anything like this. Would like to know what to do and expect before I just walk in. TIA.
Totally a waste of money in my opinion, I am sure if you spend enough and go often it might be ok , spas much better in my opinion
They're both "jack shacks" - you pull your own but you get to watch a girl while you yank
at doll house you can also pay for a toy show where a girl goes to town on herself while you tug away
Yeah you may get some minimal boob and butt grabbage as well at Dollhouse.

Anyone actually been to Pleasures?
Isn’t dollhouse a sex toy store? How do I go about getting a toy show there? Just ask the front counter lol
Isn’t dollhouse a sex toy store? How do I go about getting a toy show there? Just ask the front counter lol Originally Posted by Mrniceguy1234
They do sell sex toys and also lingerie, but it's a tiny portion of the place. I think it's basically so they can provide their "lingerie shows." Basically this place exists because they were grandfathered in, don't think you can legally open places like these anymore in Austin.

Anyways, no need to be super cryptic about it. Just go in, see the lineup, pick a girl, buy a show and when you're in the room ask what services they provide. Depends on the girl but I think they all pretty much offer toy shows. There are some gems there.

Be prepared to pay like 2-300 for 30 mins for a toy show and the door fee is 60 IIRC. They each have their own prices. If you can avoid it, don't say its your first time there.
Do t do it. Waste of money.