NFL Draft

Are we expecting to see a lot of out of town providers in town for the NFL draft? Not sure if this is even considered a big event? Any concern with limited hotel rooms?
Have you seen the stage they are building?
I think next week would be a good time to lay low and just enjoy the draft hoopla.......
I think next week would be a good time to lay low and just enjoy the draft hoopla....... Originally Posted by Boredinop
Yep. Lots of added security in town for the event.
Interesting how many ads are popping up for "new" ladies with no history, no reviews, nothing. I've even noticed several on P411. Tryst also has a lot of brand new visiting ladies......local news would have a big time reporting about a "big bust during the draft"
Interesting how many ads are popping up for "new" ladies with no history, no reviews, nothing. I've even noticed several on P411. Tryst also has a lot of brand new visiting ladies......local news would have a big time reporting about a "big bust during the draft" Originally Posted by Boredinop
Quite.
Quite.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I think next week would be a good time to lay low and just enjoy the draft hoopla....... Originally Posted by Boredinop
The hotels are already filling up.
And the lobby folks are saying it appears everyone's packing in alcohol.