Hair Length and Color: below shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was a very sweet and gorgeous woman
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the same girl?

https://www.girlsoffices.com/sexy-chanel

Outfits ate different but the blurry face looks the same
Literally none of the girls on that site use their actual pictures. All the pictures are just random k-girls with blurred faces.
I met Chanel in Dallas, she went by Lisa, but those ARE her pics, they were actually not blurry in her Dallas ad. Looks pretty damn close too. She told me that Honey Bee was not her and she must have been using pics very similar to hers.
She is old and has a smelly crotch
Really, bro. 6 weeks after the OP reviews, and you drop this with zero context and no review of your own. Try. Harder.
I can’t help that you reviewed an old lady w a stanky pussy, that’s on you. I am just warning other mongers as I wish you wound have warned us. Either you r 70 and fucking a 45 yr old Asian woman is hot to you or r u blind and lack taste buds either way you could have been honest in your review, she doesn’t look anywhere near her photos and her pussy stunk
Well. I didn't visit or review her. And my age and preferences are little of your concern.

And. I can't help that you have a bad attitude and terrible, rude, condescending, combative attitude. You are apparently among those people that can't understand that the same rules apply to online social interactions that apply to in-person social interactions -- would you really speak and act this way in person to other people?

But, unfortunately I - and all of us - have to suffer through it.

How about you try to be constructive and helpful and if not polite, then at least just not rude, or just go away and find a different community
Hookers, play nice.
I’m sorry who is the dubt that decided to engage in a review you had nothing to do with? Please go back to moms basement
Ummm, YOU are the one that commented on a review you didn't submit, first. So I say weak sauce. Have a nice day.