Coming soon !! Where O where to go in Tenn !

Finally coming back on tour wondering how Tenn has been and what cities are looking to play ! ! !
Have fun in Tn sexy lady!!
Nashville is good at times...Chatanooga is good...Memphis rocks!

have fun!
Last visit to Nashville seemed a little slow but Memphis has always been good to me.
You may find Nashville to be about same as last time you were here. I'm not seeing many reviews out of Nashville on any of the boards.
However, I'm here soooooo hit me up again if you come through.
I'm getting restless to hit the road again.

See ya babe
Clarksville has PLENTY of Soldiers looking for a fun time. (TN border with KY. 45 mins N of Nashville)
So why is it so many of you ladies skip Knoxville? Is there something here I'm missing (other than some great ladies who rarely make it east of Nashville) - like a bad rep or something?
So why is it so many of you ladies skip Knoxville? Is there something here I'm missing (other than some great ladies who rarely make it east of Nashville) - like a bad rep or something? Originally Posted by darkroot50
I hope you'll forgive me if I chuckle a bit... I feel your pain. I tend to notice a number of women who seem to never make it west of Nashville. Like this lady:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304126

who didn't even come east of Knoxville, it seems. I'd have definitely been raiding the piggy bank and couch cushions to try to have seen her if she'd have made it to Memphis.

Oh well.

Cheers,

bcg
Actually according to her website she did make it to Knoxville. I have no idea how I missed her. But I've got her on my radar and hope she decides to head this way again.

OK, so how about all you other ladies that tour Tennessee - why not Knoxville?

DR

I hope you'll forgive me if I chuckle a bit... I feel your pain. I tend to notice a number of women who seem to never make it west of Nashville. Like this lady:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304126

who didn't even come east of Knoxville, it seems. I'd have definitely been raiding the piggy bank and couch cushions to try to have seen her if she'd have made it to Memphis.

Oh well.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
When planning my tours I always look for what cities seem to be the most popular and where most of the interest is. Honestly, I never even considered Knoxville. Should I? I would have an extra day or 2 at the end of my tour to the area and could definitely add Knoxville if the interest is there.

xoxo Kourt