Serbian shooter kills 10

A 13 years-old boy shot up a school with two handguns. Not AKs or ARs but handguns. Ten people have died from the attack as of today (15 May). Serbia has very strict gun controls. Every firearm is required to be under lock and key. The father is going to be charge in the murders.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/03/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...10/ar-AA1bcIZk

So what happened gun grabbers? Strict gun control...no "assault rifles"...background checks out the ying-yang and still it happens. Why don't you one-trick ponies get a new schtick other than more gun control that controls the wrong people for the wrong reasons. You're failing and you're putting people in harm's way.

And this doesn't even comment on the Serbian shooter from the day before who killed 8.

Gun control fails everytime.
Starts with the family.

Serbia is addressing the problem at the source.
Starts with the family.

Serbia is addressing the problem at the source. Originally Posted by Precious_b

and if Chicago, Detroit and the rest of the liberal wastelands did that?

if you eliminate the DCZ (Democrat Crime Zones) the US murder rate would be one of the lowest in the world.

oh wait! we already are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

Intentional homicide victims per 100,000 inhabitants. From UNODC.[1][2][3]
135 United States * Americas Northern America 6.4 21,570 2020 NP UNSDC CTS GSH

get rid of the DCZ's!
Where's the salty one with his declaration of derailing threads?
Only talking Serbia here. OP has a thread already started for y'all domestics.
Poor example of a mass shooting. The last mass shooting was in 2013.
https://www.npr.org/2023/05/05/11742...he%20tragedies.

There aren't many similarities between the 2 countries. No other country has anywhere near the number we do. The cultures are very different as well as the history. It's much easier to get a full auto rifle there (which was used in the other Serbian shooting). Lots of AKs around from the war years.
Did you read the article? It said mass shootings are rare. They had 2. We have more than 2 a week. They had a war going on. That's a good reason to be armed.

You talk about gun grabbing (which hasn't happened to many people). Sounds like you have personal experience. Felony? Red flag? Why did they take your guns? Haven't seen any calls on this forum to collect all firearms. Haven't seen that in the news either. That's another reason it's tough to discuss anything on this forum. You make shit up all the time. When you are corrected using links or other verifiable information, you claim it is wrong.
They only know who has about half of the country's firearms. The law that requires guns to be secured only really applies after a shooting. No one checks before the shooting. It only matters when they want to place blame.
You're wrong about who is putting people in harms way. You want to arm people who have no business carrying a weapon.
You always claim gun control doesn't work. If we didn't have background checks, there would be a shit load more gun crimes.
You always criticize gun control ideas but never have any suggestions on how to lower gun crimes. You're against age limits. You want concealed carry with no license or training/safety course.
Most of y'all couldn't pass the conceal carry test.
In the army, you go through extensive training before firing your rifle. The idea you don't need training before buying a gun is unbelievable. The fact you support the idea you don't need training, safety or otherwise, is a joke. Counting on people who are against any controls (trigger locks, lock boxes, etc) to train their kids doesn't give any comfort either.

Do trumpys have any ideas on how to lower gun violence? Other than making it easier to buy a gun?

A 13 years-old boy shot up a school with two handguns. Not AKs or ARs but handguns. Ten people have died from the attack as of today (15 May). Serbia has very strict gun controls. Every firearm is required to be under lock and key. The father is going to be charge in the murders.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/03/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...10/ar-AA1bcIZk

So what happened gun grabbers? Strict gun control...no "assault rifles"...background checks out the ying-yang and still it happens. Why don't you one-trick ponies get a new schtick other than more gun control that controls the wrong people for the wrong reasons. You're failing and you're putting people in harm's way.

And this doesn't even comment on the Serbian shooter from the day before who killed 8.

Gun control fails everytime. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Where's the salty one with his declaration of derailing threads?
Only talking Serbia here. OP has a thread already started for y'all domestics. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Let me explain it for you, this is NOT about Serbia, this is about gun control and universal attempt by the left to get more of it. Serbia was an example of strict gun control that failed...twice in a week.

Now, carry on.
Poor example of a mass shooting. The last mass shooting was in 2013.
https://www.npr.org/2023/05/05/11742...he%20tragedies.

There aren't many similarities between the 2 countries. No other country has anywhere near the number we do. The cultures are very different as well as the history. I have tried that make that point several times when idiots compare the US to the rest of the world. Welcome aboard.It's much easier to get a full auto rifle there Not according to the dems. Every semi-auto is a machine gun to them.(which was used in the other Serbian shooting). Lots of AKs around from the war years.
Did you read the article? It said mass shootings are rare. They had 2. We have more than 2 a week. Kind of depends how you define mass shooting. The FBI model or the media definition? Every weekend in Chicago is a mass shooting.They had a war going on. That's a good reason to be armed.

You talk about gun grabbing (which hasn't happened to many people). Sounds like you have personal experience. Sounds like a libelous assumption. And wrong.Felony? Red flag? Why did they take your guns? Haven't seen any calls on this forum to collect all firearms. Haven't seen that in the news either. You lead a very sheltered life. Beto, Feinstein, Obama, Biden have all expressed the notion of mass gun grabs. That's another reason it's tough to discuss anything on this forum. You make shit up all the time. When you are corrected using links or other verifiable information, you claim it is wrong.Okay, lets see you verify the negative.
They only know who has about half of the country's firearms. The law that requires guns to be secured only really applies after a shooting. (What law is that?)No one checks before the shooting. It only matters when they want to place blame.
You're wrong about who is putting people in harms way. You want to arm people who have no business carrying a weapon. Nope, never said that except in jest...you know as a joke. But you and your ilk constantly want to heard unarmed people into a place where a crazed person can pick them off without any danger of being stopped. Yep, that's you.
You always claim gun control doesn't work. If we didn't have background checks, there would be a shit load more gun crimes. Any evidence of that? I'll wait.
You always criticize gun control ideas but never have any suggestions on how to lower gun crimes. You're against age limits. You want concealed carry with no license or training/safety course. I guess you never read all my posts. School safety has been one of my pet projects and I have never called for everyone to be armed and I never dismised training. Don't lie...
Most of y'all couldn't pass the conceal carry test. Actually, I've had a CCW in Connecticut, Virginia, Florida, Kansas, and Missouri. Any more shit you want to throw?
In the army, you go through extensive training before firing your rifle. Well, I was in the navy and that's now how it works. Not even close.The idea you don't need training before buying a gun is unbelievable. The fact you support the idea you don't need training, safety or otherwise, is a joke. Counting on people who are against any controls (trigger locks, lock boxes, etc) to train their kids doesn't give any comfort either.

Do trumpys have any ideas on how to lower gun violence? Other than making it easier to buy a gun?
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
So, there you go kids. Notice how the left has no ideas, just bitching and finger pointing. Not very productive except to expose a fool.
Let me explain it for you, this is NOT about Serbia, this is about gun control and universal attempt by the left to get more of it. Serbia was an example of strict gun control that failed...twice in a week.

Now, carry on. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
When compared to other threads and points of view, your explanation are obtuse. Weren't you saying that crime is on the rise using a NYC police stat that was broad based?

Following that reasoning, than mass shootings in Serbia are going to explode possibly exponentially. USA has had at least 37 mass shootings since the Serbian school one. So per person, I guess Serbia is blowing up at 0.00000029 compared to USA at 0.00000011.

Score one for barley.
This is pretty funny. In the true spirit of kari lake's witnesses (they described in detail how they verified signatures).

That's right kids.

2 mass shootings in 10 years tells us gun controls can work (because this isn't about Serbia, it's about gun control).

If only people like barley boy and his ilk would actually do something instead of bitching.

What else did we learn?

That barley frequently lies? No, we knew that.
The navy doesn't provide adequate small arms training? Barley told us that so I don't believe him. He'll always blame someone else for his mistakes. That's why he doesn't learn from his or anyone's mistakes.

If you read his post, he didn't answer what ideas he had. Only that the idea that has had great success in Serbia is only bitching and finger pointing.

It's obvious someone who lacks the ability to learn and use logic on a daily basis should not be teaching kids. He blames dems for all his short comings instead of looking in the mirror

So, there you go kids. Notice how the left has no ideas, just bitching and finger pointing. Not very productive except to expose a fool. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
This is pretty funny. In the true spirit of kari lake's witnesses (they described in detail how they verified signatures).

That's right kids.

2 mass shootings in 10 years tells us gun controls can work (because this isn't about Serbia, it's about gun control).

If only people like barley boy and his ilk would actually do something instead of bitching.

What else did we learn?

That barley frequently lies? No, we knew that.
The navy doesn't provide adequate small arms training? Barley told us that so I don't believe him. He'll always blame someone else for his mistakes. That's why he doesn't learn from his or anyone's mistakes.

If you read his post, he didn't answer what ideas he had. Only that the idea that has had great success in Serbia is only bitching and finger pointing.

It's obvious someone who lacks the ability to learn and use logic on a daily basis should not be teaching kids. He blames dems for all his short comings instead of looking in the mirror

if you say so .. munchy

BHHAAAHHAAAAAAAA
Don't ever follow his "reasoning". Use your own.

He can't say two incidents in one week (after 10 years without an incident) is a trend.

And since using the available facts doesn't support barley's claim (they support the opposite), no points for him.

I don't hand out "participation trophies".

When compared to other threads and points of view, your explanation are obtuse. Weren't you saying that crime is on the rise using a NYC police stat that was broad based?

Following that reasoning, than mass shootings in Serbia are going to explode possibly exponentially. USA has had at least 37 mass shootings since the Serbian school one. So per person, I guess Serbia is blowing up at 0.00000029 compared to USA at 0.00000011.

Score one for barley. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I do say so.

You're so easy to beat. I love seeing your blank white flag.

if you say so .. munchy

BHHAAAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I do say so.

You're so easy to beat. I love seeing your blank white flag.

thank you valued munchy

BAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Score one for barley. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Speak plainly for once...do you think (not feel) that crime is DROPPING in New York City?
Don't ever follow his "reasoning". Use your own.

He can't say two incidents in one week (after 10 years without an incident) is a trend.

And since using the available facts doesn't support barley's claim (they support the opposite), no points for him.

I don't hand out "participation trophies".

Two incidents we've heard about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cres_in_Serbia
Find out about more.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65513160

The question of whether Serbia has a gun problem has been a hot topic following the shootings. A 2018 survey by the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey suggested that Serbia had the third-highest rate of civilian gun ownership in the world, behind only Yemen and the United States.

Third highest rate...sounds like they have a lot of guns but like you said, so few mass shootings. Sounds like something more than a gun problem. Maybe a culture problem? Thanks for playing Precious.