Upcharges at the Studios

Has upcharge become the norm for BBFS at the Asian studios? Not familiar yet with the Asian studios but I thought that BBFS was pretty much the norm but now I am reading that at least some of the studios, or at least some of the ladies at the studios, are upcharging for BBFS.

Are all the studios now upcharging or is it just a few or is it just some of the ladies?
I know sfg and kfest girls upcharge extra 100 for bbfs but not sure about other studios
I know sfg and kfest girls upcharge extra 100 for bbfs but not sure about other studios Originally Posted by Tattilover
How do you know?
You can text the booker and ask them. Plus the girls have told when I was there. I don't know why people think I'm lying.
Blossom-K and AsianStars upcharge a Benjamin Franklin for BBFS.
Blossom-K and AsianStars upcharge a Benjamin Franklin for BBFS. Originally Posted by youthinkyouknowme
Ahem, that is not entirely true my friend. Don’t ask me how I know.
That is very interesting information. Thank you all for your input so far.
Ahem, that is not entirely true my friend. Don’t ask me how I know. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Bruh.. dont ask how you know.. bruh.. share LMAO
How do you know? Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
GL Mint was Teya from K Fest. She told me straight up that k fest upcharges and that she wasn’t busy for that reason. But I do think it’s always Ymmv
GL Mint was Teya from K Fest. She told me straight up that k fest upcharges and that she wasn’t busy for that reason. But I do think it’s always Ymmv Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Armystrong was being ghostly sarcastic because the new member he was asking seems to be very opinionated a knows the inner workings around here quite well.
GL Mint was Teya from K Fest. She told me straight up that k fest upcharges and that she wasn’t busy for that reason. But I do think it’s always Ymmv Originally Posted by aJohnDough
IS THIS WHERE THE PROMOTER PROBLEM ON THIS BOARD, COMES IN ?

IS THIS WHERE THE PROMOTER PROBLEM ON THIS BOARD, COMES IN ?

Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Promoter problem? Where? What promoter problem? Here in this forum? Haha! There’s no promoter problem…

So many promoter reviews in this forum it’s pretty much the only reviews you see. Times must be getting desperate with the recession and higher cost for capital. I doubt the studios are as busy as before. I would imagine the up charge studios and girls are hurting more. They seem to be the studios with the heaviest doses of promoter reviews and bumps lately.

I mean come on guys… Let’s be honest about this hobby… Pussy IS a commodity. Unless every chick in these studios is early 20s and a 10 in terms of looks, skills and attitude then an up charge for BBFS and MSOG is stupid. It’s just pussy. The women in those glamour shots and fake pics are never the same ones behind the door and consequently not worth the markup 90% of time. They’ll all be dropping not only their panties but their prices soon too if they want to compete and survive.
I wonder what the rational is for ladies to charge extra for BBFS is? Do they really think charging extra is going to prevent STDs?