URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/team-4
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Memorial City Mall
Activities: BBBJDT x2, RIM, BBFSMP, DOGGIE, CIP x2
Hair Length and Color: Long Past Shoulders and Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite Korean Girl, nice legs and amazing ass, exactly same as pics, DDG, GND.
Recommendation: Yes
Petite but on her profile it say 5’12” I was hoping she was 6ft tall. I love tall women! So how tall was she?
Man I never thought one will pay that coin for a korean piece of arse in Houston. Desperation I guess. Thanks God I go San Jose regularly and I pay half of this for same quality
Man I never thought one will pay that coin for a korean piece of arse in Houston. Desperation I guess. Thanks God I go San Jose regularly and I pay half of this for same quality Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Not for same quality...BETTER quality...AND quantity!!!
Not for same quality...BETTER quality...AND quantity!!! Originally Posted by jzq777
Word. But i guess int he land of the blind the one-eyed man is king
If she truly looks like the photos presented, she is pretty hot. Am I missing something ?
If she truly looks like the photos presented, she is pretty hot. Am I missing something ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Yea! NEVER trust the photos! Otherwise, you will be SORELY DISAPPOINTED!!!
she looks NOTHING like the pictures. A little on the ugly side.
Save your benjamins
Thanks for the honesty. ✌️
yes, I met her. she is not same as in picture.
she looks NOTHING like the pictures. A little on the ugly side.
Save your benjamins Originally Posted by bigbcb
And no show of tats on tits either. Face is indeed kind of weird.
Man I never thought one will pay that coin for a korean piece of arse in Houston. Desperation I guess. Thanks God I go San Jose regularly and I pay half of this for same quality Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Review comments from other customers indicate Ugly face. Fake pictures, overpriced. complete opposite of the original OP. This is why I have trust issue with you fellow perverted degenerates. Stop fckn lying and do honest reviews for once. Geez
I go to studios in NY, they have many. Some of them shares photos and blurred face. But they are real. I suggest KGFE should have real photos with blurred face (if they concern about privacy) instead of completely fake photos and fake reviews.
I go to studios in NY, they have many. Some of them shares photos and blurred face. But they are real. I suggest KGFE should have real photos with blurred face (if they concern about privacy) instead of completely fake photos and fake reviews. Originally Posted by temphd
They don't give a SHIT about privacy. They just want to sell their UGLY REJECTS by using FAKE photos to entice the unwitting!