City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10250 Shady Trails
Dallas, TX
Activities: TS FK, Grinding, HJ,
Hair Length and Color: Long Blond Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Large girl with long blond hair, very big breasts, and large ass. Perfect if you like girls a little bigger
Recommendation: Yes
Size matters at just about all strip clubs. If you are an old fat man, you are exactly what many strippers like.
Size matters at just about all strip clubs. If you are an old fat man, you are exactly what many strippers like. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Please elaborate on this my friend. What is the reason for this? Do fat old men have a lower self-esteem? Do fat old dish out more money for less action? Are fat old men known to have more money to dispense? Hahahahahahaha.. I cannot wait for your reply
Size matters at just about all strip clubs. If you are an old fat man, you are exactly what many strippers like. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Like the snake above me said.

How young, skinny and hot are you?

And if so......why you gotta go to strip clubs to get some?

Young girls throw pussy at just about any guy now. Why you paying strippers?
Typical, has nothing to do with the thread at all. Or, his reading comprehension is very poor.

Maybe he is describing hisself given how much he brags about his prowness with strippers and hookers
Like the snake above me said.

How young, skinny and hot are you?

And if so......why you gotta go to strip clubs to get some?

Young girls throw pussy at just about any guy now. Why you paying strippers? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
The moderators tolerate this sort of abuse of patrons of this forum, such as calling me a snake. Do they wonder why there are a lot of views but very few new threads. There is an old English saying that "Do not argue with a fool, as people will not notice the difference". I am at the point where I myself may go into a hiatus, or even completely leave this forum because this sort of nonsense and childish fighting is beneath me.
Typical, has nothing to do with the thread at all. Or, his reading comprehension is very poor.

Maybe he is describing hisself given how much he brags about his prowness with strippers and hookers Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Here is another one who can say anything and get away with it. In the end, there will only be a moderator, this and the other idiot who responded to posting anything on this forum, as all of us decide that it is not worth it.
Was this day or night time? I may go see these twins
She works from 3pm to closing she said.
sweet...think thats right next to Elm Fork Range...might have to make a day of it out there. :P
Please elaborate on this my friend. What is the reason for this? Do fat old men have a lower self-esteem? Do fat old dish out more money for less action? Are fat old men known to have more money to dispense? Hahahahahahaha.. I cannot wait for your reply Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
What that was meant to be was that the old fat guys are easy marks in that they are so desperate for attention and anyone that would talk to them. Many of them pay for strippers just sit with them and buy them a drink or two to just talk with them. If you don't really frequent strip clubs, then you probably won't notice but if you do, you already know that most of the clientele that go to strip clubs are old fat guys. I am not old nor am I fat (15 percent BMI).
What that was meant to be was that the old fat guys are easy marks in that they are so desperate for attention and anyone that would talk to them. Many of them pay for strippers just sit with them and buy them a drink or two to just talk with them. If you don't really frequent strip clubs, then you probably won't notice but if you do, you already know that most of the clientele that go to strip clubs are old fat guys. I am not old nor am I fat (15 percent BMI). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Not sure what clubs you go to, but the customers I see are a cross section of population, Tall, short, slim, heavy, old, young. If the typical customer at the clubs you go to is old anbd fat, you really need to go to better clubs. And at night, young and fit is by far the norm.
What that was meant to be was that the old fat guys are easy marks in that they are so desperate for attention and anyone that would talk to them. Many of them pay for strippers just sit with them and buy them a drink or two to just talk with them. If you don't really frequent strip clubs, then you probably won't notice but if you do, you already know that most of the clientele that go to strip clubs are old fat guys. I am not old nor am I fat (15 percent BMI). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
This is true; In the last days of Cabaret Royale, there was a well known group of older men who came to the club together and the girls would gather around them ignoring everyone else in the club while enjoying expense drinks at their expense.
This is true; In the last days of Cabaret Royale, there was a well known group of older men who came to the club together and the girls would gather around them ignoring everyone else in the club while enjoying expense drinks at their expense. Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
Gee, the girls are there to make money. Guys with money willing to spend it. Why would those women want to spend time with them and ignore the rest? I just can't figure it out
Quit trying to justify your life condition by labeling other people's motivations. I know a lot of older patrons. And yes, some of them are even fat. Not a single one of us are desperate for attention or insecure. For most, dropping several hundred is nothing. Pocket change. Like me they enjoy the strip clubs. Even if it's to just relax and talk to a pretty girl. Time is money to the dancers . If we are not getting dances right then, we at least buy the girls drinks or a meal. And if they are skipping other customers to sit with us,we even give them a little for their time. And when we do want to play, we get treated VERY well. So quit being jealous of other guys and work on your on game.