Date: 5/29/23
Name: Nana
Phone: n/a
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW Area
Activities: ROS.. but for non PA people. She is good.
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, well past shoulders. I dont think she ever put it up?
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: When I first saw her.. she was almost eye to eye with me.. which was like.. she wasnt this tell. She is probably 5ft 3 or so. She was wearing some high heels that made her look taller lol. She has taken care of herself. Nice tits (MM I think but they feel great), no bush (sorry bush lovers).. and she is still pretty skinny, but not an unhealthy skinny. Like.. while I was holding her in one of our positions, my hands holding her by the waist, my fingers were close to touching.
Recommendation: Yes
Lucking SOB, I’m out of town right now but if I wasn’t I would’ve have taken her for the whole morning. I can vouch for the HIMs pills. Helps make good use of the entire hour.
Is she Greek?
As far as I know she has never been greek
Is she Greek? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
No reviews clearly tell you she is Asian -Korean.
Nice review RickyG, Nana is always in my top 3. Can’t wait to rekindle our chemistry, lol
No she is not greek. Treat her well. We want her to stay for awhile.
I saw her last week at KGFE. Was told she was starting today in Dallas. But another monger told me she was starting on May 30. Looks like that monger was wrong.

Good to see she’s back. I prefer GL over KGFE-HOU.
I saw her last week at KGFE. Was told she was starting today in Dallas. But another monger told me she was starting on May 30. Looks like that monger was wrong.

Good to see she’s back. I prefer GL over KGFE-HOU. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
No need to rush cause she will be here for a good while
No she is not greek. Treat her well. We want her to stay for awhile. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yes we do Bestman. My Intel is that she is in the same caliber as Lovely. I need one more good review to confirm.
I will reunite with her this weekend
I'm happy nana is back, I will miss blue though!!
NANA is gfe, not really my pref, great review though. I have no doubt that took an hour to write
I hope this is the same Nana that was here with Lovely Angels back aournd August of last year. She was smoking hot and a hell of a lotta fun. Lots of IOP.

My all time Studio favorite was Red, followed by Lovely, with Nana coming in 3rd. 3rd in this 3 horse race is no insult. Red was a whole different kinda girl, and you guys all know Lovely. Nana fits right in with those two legends in my book. She is the prettiest of the 3. Glad to have her back.