New guy looking for my first

I am looking for the perfect girl for my first time, will get verified, can fly you in to where I am at. So distance doesnt matter, if you want to be my first experience in the hobby please pm me and we can discuss further. Thanks hope to hear from everyone!
If its your first experience when why do you have a review?
If its your first experience when why do you have a review? Originally Posted by burkalini
Lmfao.

Anyways, I recommend Shayla (Since you're so willing to fly her to you)
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63158
its a strip club review
Not sure if I would count a CHJ from a stripper as much of a hobby experience
Not sure if I would count a CHJ from a stripper as much of a hobby experience Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
hehehehehehe. A chj??? OMG! Sorry but that's funny.
Not sure if I would count a CHJ from a stripper as much of a hobby experience Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
lol exactly, thats why I posted this here.
hehehehehehe. A chj??? OMG! Sorry but that's funny. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I know I know stupid me
Better than having to take care of it yourself I suppose
Better than having to take care of it yourself I suppose Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
For what he paid, I would've taken care of it myself. LOL
Well I guess this hobby isn't meant for me, I can't get anyone to see me. So looks like I'm retiring early.
hehehehehehe. A chj??? OMG! Sorry but that's funny. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
lol
Aw, don't give up yet! It's only been what, two weeks? Patience, bigbear25-san. Good things come to those who wait. Um, so to speak.

You may have better luck posting or searching in an ISO forum for "newbie friendly" ladies. And/or you could try being screened via a verification service, like preferred411.com or date-check.com.
Too bad you're in a different country!
Hey all you beautiful providers. I am a virgin. I have never had sex anywhere before. I know I have 28 reviews but please discount those. I believe one of you may feel sorry for me or will get a boost out of deflowering a virgin so I will get great bunch of sessions at maybe a discount or for free. I can be a virgin over and over if I get alot of women taking me up on this. Maybe you can teach me all the different things you can do at sex so I will get to experience the whole menu. My name is Gullible and I am very excited to hear from you.