URL / Website: https://www.girlsoffices.com/honey-bee
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: DTC
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, daty that was gross, shower mouthwash Ed
Hair Length and Color: Light and up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is old and stanky with a body like a linebacker, she has nice tits for her age but that is it. I am so disappointed in this visit that I am not enjoying writing this . This is all my fault, I take the blame. I was needed a session very bad and I feel like it’s just very hard to find any of the young thin providers and today the bait and switch got the best of me. I know the GO girls are older and pictures are not accurate but man there must be some John’s who are sloppy mother fuc[ers if they think a 40 something year old Korean woman is in her twenties…
Recommendation: No
Most of her reviews on other platforms are positive. Sounded like a crybaby who has a bad attitude during the session and his “YMMV” got severely limited. I had many encounters with GO girls and has great experiences. I also saw Bee and she is nowhere close to 50 as you claimed. Your review sounded like retaliation against GO and the provider.
You also posted the same review on different platforms where you gave 5/2 ratings compared to most other reviews of 7/8/9. This clearly indicated the problem was with you and not the provider.
Most of her reviews on other platforms are positive. Sounded like a crybaby who has a bad attitude during the session and his “YMMV” got severely limited. I had many encounters with GO girls and has great experiences. I also saw Bee and she is nowhere close to 50 as you claimed. Your review sounded like retaliation against GO and the provider. Originally Posted by sweet_n_kind
Sweet_n_kind and 96_lover_69 - Let's have this forum as one where we can give reviews of our experience without having white knights and "agents" of agencies attacking hobbyists who are describing their personal encounters. I am no fan of Hookers but he definitely has way more credibility than two recent members who have only reviewed GO girls.
How old is she Mr. Professional state fair age guesser?
I’d love to make you my fan
Look, bottom line is I am not made of money and so when I once in a while treat myself I would like to just have an honest provider, plain and simple. Show us what you look like and tell us what u are willing to do and not do. I promise to be a gent, have good breathe and smell nice and not be obese or a shit show. I mean I thought this was a service that we are paying for.
Sweet_n_kind and 96_lover_69 - Let's have this forum as one where we can give reviews of our experience without having white knights and "agents" of agencies attacking hobbyists who are describing their personal encounters. I am no fan of Hookers but he definitely has way more credibility than two recent members who have only reviewed GO girls. Originally Posted by veritassy
Thanks for the reminder. I do acknowledge that I’m relatively new to this board and will be more careful expressing my opinions in the future.