Pic discrepancy, lol

Looks like Tessa from Sunflower and Grace from GL are using the same pics. So I guess it’s true, someone really can be in two places at the same time, ha ha
Grace left GL for SF in the past 24 hours. It was a monetary decision I was told. Tried to book Grace today but she’s now at SF as Tessa.

I enjoyed Grace but I’ll be the first one to say she’s NOT worth an extra Benjamin just for BBFS. Makes my decision to see Nana that much easier.

There have been few ladies worth the extra boner money. Ace was one of them. Tessa (fka Grace) doesn’t hold a candle to Ace.
I miss the days when you can go to Dallas amps and for 200 all inclusive. I specially miss Cola of Good Times
Sunflowers have the LAZIEST Booker of all K-agency.
Always late, unresponsive, empty quiet sometimes until it’s late start. They need to find a better one.
I haven't been to a studio in weeks and Grace was going to be my first appointment back in the game. Disappointing!
That sucks. I was considering seeing her again.. I still might but I dont pay an upcharge. Or I could go see Cora. I have a few days to decide lol.
Aoi looks very different from the pics too! More feminine.
Aoi looks very different from the pics too! More feminine. Originally Posted by veloztec
Ooops, typo… I meant “Ai” :-)
Aoi looks very different from the pics too! More feminine. Originally Posted by veloztec
Ooops, typo… I meant “Ai” :-) Originally Posted by veloztec
Are you sure? You could have just edited the first post
Looks like Tessa from Sunflower and Grace from GL are using the same pics. So I guess it’s true, someone really can be in two places at the same time, ha ha Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Hi Big b.o.b.1
Thanks for the information
Hi CSX005, yw. What was your previous handle on here?
Are you sure? You could have just edited the first post Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am not sure, papi! ;-)
Hi CSX005, yw. What was your previous handle on here?
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
She is even more beautiful than in the pictures and is truly amazing.