Best looking girls in studio now

Looking for best looking, just on looks and any younger I always see late 20s to 30s when most are late 30s to 50
Lila at AS is legit early to mid-twenties. Very skinny but cute with perky As. Service level and skill is very average.
Cristal. Looks better than her pics.
I haven't seen her this time around yet, but assuming the Nana at GL is the same as Nana at LA last year, she is gorgeous. Fantastic service as well as I recall. She ranks a very solid 3rd behind Red (1st) and Lovely (2nd) if you guys remember them. I promise, finishing Place in that 3 horse race is spectacular.
I haven't seen her this time around yet, but assuming the Nana at GL is the same as Nana at LA last year, she is gorgeous. Fantastic service as well as I recall. She ranks a very solid 3rd behind Red (1st) and Lovely (2nd) if you guys remember them. I promise, finishing Place in that 3 horse race is spectacular. Originally Posted by AgMonger
The question was the most beautiful in the studios Now! Nana is stunning but Tessa needs to be added to the conversation.
Any like classic coco jade, Nicole dupond jade, coco sun spa was hotest
Lila and Cristal, Also new girl Amber, Those selfies on the site get the blood flowing to the right places.
I would say blue, but she has moved on..
Where's amber?
Where's amber? Originally Posted by italian8527
They are saying Amber from AS

I’d you going for best body and 20-25 range.. go with cristal

Hands down an amazing body
This Crystal at LittleTokyo in Vegas looks like Cristal from AS. Just a bit younger: http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...?co_id=crystal

Seeing as how she’s on vacation at the moment I’m wondering if it’s her. And offering BBFS CIP too.

https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=87
Anyone know where red is been? I’ll fly to her ��
Anyone know where Ace is?
BB, I think it might be time for some glasses, bruv
Bora at BlossomK should be on your list. Pretty face with a 10 body and great service.