City: Bedford
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: On the thin side, but nice firm butt. Very soft skin, about 5'5" from the best I could tell, since I was flat on my stomach. Cute face and great, but firm hands.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review, this Bob fights back with 9 inches of limp dick, lol (NWA music reference)
This review is worthless to we who have no ROS access at this point. No provider name, no spa name, no phone number, no services, no pricing... worthless. All I can see is a skinny, hard ass Chinese Chick somewhere in Bedford who got a "yes". Thanks for nothing. Yes, I know, I should submit a review. Well, there's no providers in my area. I travel to Ft. Worth and have no idea who to visit. These reviews encourage false reviews to obtain ROS access.
I see the spa name. Google it
WestTexas ain't wrong....but based on my familiarity with the area, an educated guess is that the OP is talking about Central Spa on Central Dr. just N. of 183. I'm reasonably familiar with the area, not the spa itself, per se, but have seen "May" there, who could probably pass for that description. But I do have to wonder, if M??? = May/Mae, how tired do you have to be to be unable to understand that?!?

It leads one to logically conclude the activities mostly consisted of "sleep."

Edit:
I see the spa name. Google it Originally Posted by Hogleg69
Maybe so..but see my lede, WestTexas still ain't wrong. Spa name is nowhere to be found for those bereft of premium access, Mr. Lifetime. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are referring to the word "Central" in the "Address" field. How is someone from West Texas, or PoDunc Arkansas or other parts unknown supposed to infer that is the spa name and google it up?
Sir, I have Lifetime because I paid for it. You seem like a fairly smart person. You listed everything without access yourself. I never said anyone was wrong.
This review is worthless to we who have no ROS access at this point. No provider name, no spa name, no phone number, no services, no pricing... worthless. All I can see is a skinny, hard ass Chinese Chick somewhere in Bedford who got a "yes". Thanks for nothing. Yes, I know, I should submit a review. Well, there's no providers in my area. I travel to Ft. Worth and have no idea who to visit. These reviews encourage false reviews to obtain ROS access. Originally Posted by WestTexas1965
The price for lifetime access is very reasonable. If you pay for rubmaps.ch then for the same price of 3 years, you can be reading ECCIE until your retirement runs out.
Method of payment likely a greater obstacle than total cost.

No slight intended, Hogleg. My point was if you actually see the spa name, it is in a premium access accessible field. I'm local so it wasn't mysterious, but consider the out-of-towner who visits a couple times/year. Not that intuitive to them.

And whomst amongst us couldn't use a reminder to get the basics (spa, hostess, general location)correct in a review? Personally, I prefer all that info in the title!
Not that big of a deal, you didnt miss much, lol. If you dont get anything from a review just go to the next review. It is pretty easy to learn what you need to know, I travel to a new city every other month and i am there for 6 weeks at a time, so even cryptic reviews are helpful to me to either stike it off the list or continue research on the establishment. I seriously doubt that i have gone to any spa based on a single reciew or a single website.
It requires some sleuthing, but if you look at my reviews you will see several cities ive been a stranger in town yet my ability make decisions using multiple resources has been my key to success, but never kn a single review.
Have fun!
This review is worthless to we who have no ROS access at this point. No provider name, no spa name, no phone number, no services, no pricing... worthless. All I can see is a skinny, hard ass Chinese Chick somewhere in Bedford who got a "yes". Thanks for nothing. Yes, I know, I should submit a review. Well, there's no providers in my area. I travel to Ft. Worth and have no idea who to visit. These reviews encourage false reviews to obtain ROS access. Originally Posted by WestTexas1965
Never fear, I didn't get additional access. Afraid I didnt catch her name and wasn't going to ask again. Central (left out spa) in Bedford. Just wanted to provide some Intel. If it's useless, my apologies. In the land of (everything is being monitored/people bitching about giving too much info or not enough/Texas going Hardline on tagging people) I'm just trying to play the game and fit in the margin, while wanting to share just enough. For the men who found this useful.... Hell yes. Good job guys. If not. It is what it is. Btw. If you just need a road map. Love you guys. Stay safe out there... (682) 503-4690
Never fear, I didn't get additional access. Afraid I didnt catch her name and wasn't going to ask again. Central (left out spa) in Bedford. Just wanted to provide some Intel. If it's useless, my apologies. In the land of (everything is being monitored/people bitching about giving too much info or not enough/Texas going Hardline on tagging people) I'm just trying to play the game and fit in the margin, while wanting to share just enough. For the men who found this useful.... Hell yes. Good job guys. If not. It is what it is. Btw. If you just need a road map. Love you guys. Stay safe out there... (682) 503-4690 Originally Posted by Usampmonger
super thanks for the review, buddy. Sorry if I sounded harsh. I mentioned some time ago that Cici brought me into this hobby many years ago and Blue is a good friend for many years, Central is a great place. Enjoy!
Never fear, I didn't get additional access. Afraid I didnt catch her name and wasn't going to ask again. Central (left out spa) in Bedford. Just wanted to provide some Intel. If it's useless, my apologies. In the land of (everything is being monitored/people bitching about giving too much info or not enough/Texas going Hardline on tagging people) I'm just trying to play the game and fit in the margin, while wanting to share just enough. For the men who found this useful.... Hell yes. Good job guys. If not. It is what it is. Btw. If you just need a road map. Love you guys. Stay safe out there... (682) 503-4690 Originally Posted by Usampmonger

Being discrete is good, I don't think Central want any unnecessary attention from LE. If you ask any of the girl there, they'd all say no report. But I'm all for news sharing.
So... if the girl says no review. Why do we not respect that? They are our friends.! Think about it dick heads!
wow.... Lots of fucked up shit. Central is good, May is a sweat heart. Let it go!