State: New Mexico
Address: Juan Tabo North of Lomas
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, CFS, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5'' - 5'7'' maybe, fit body, C or D cup. little bit of a tummy, but very attractive
Recommendation: Yes
Could this be Grace from Blue Sky?
No, I've seen Grace from Blue Sky and this Grace was much more enjoyable to me.
No, I've seen Grace from Blue Sky and this Grace was much more enjoyable to me. Originally Posted by nomnomnom
Could this be Grace from Blue Sky? Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
yes
One says it is, another says no. HMMMMM
One says it is, another says no. HMMMMM Originally Posted by UTRFriend
Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
I'll be honest, I've had so much work related stress in my life since that encounter that I can't remember if it was covered or not. Sorry.
I'll be honest, I've had so much work related stress in my life since that encounter that I can't remember if it was covered or not. Sorry. Originally Posted by nomnomnom
Donation?
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover

I think the stress from my job is getting to me because she did not act like Grace from Blue Sky at all. She was laughing and pleasant, but Grace at Blue Sky kept making noises like she was in pain or something. I didn't even finish with Grace from Blue Sky because I felt bad about the sounds she was making, but this Grace was laughing and happy and enthusiastic the entire time. If it truly was her I apologize for the misinformation. I still feel like she was a different girl and did not look the same as Grace from Blue Sky, but if somebody else confirmed it I must be wrong. The entire experience, from the massage to the end was a completely different experience between the two encounters.
Donation? Originally Posted by lostinalb