Telegram?

• Go4it
  • 06-26-2023, 11:02 AM
Anyone have any experience with the Telegram app? I am currently in contract with a young lady (supposedly not in the profession) who keeps badgering me to get the Telegram app so we can communicate more effectively via video and pictures. I researched Telegram on line and it appears to be a legitimate app. But she is bugging me so much to get Telegram that I am leery of adding it. Plus it sounds really complicated. Any ideas?
Telegram is awesome and 100% legit. It was developed for privacy and the ability to transmit large amounts of data. I am close with a computer engineer who says their fortune 500 company uses telegram to transmit large files and video. It can send much more than a conventional email can. Personally, thats all I use. When traveling and sending photos to family members, I can generally get 1-2 photos sent through messenger and it takes a while if enhanced internet is not an option. I can move to telegram and send 20 photos in a few seconds. Works like Whats App with foreign calls for free too. Don't be afraid of it, I would be much more concerned with information transmitted through What's App. Big brother watching there since Facebook and government are essentially in bed together.