Report Says Every Living President Is A Descendent Of Slave Owners,…..Except Donald Trump.!

Ole Jimmy Carter’s ancestors must have used their 54 to pick all of those peanuts.
Ole Jimmy Carter’s ancestors must have used their 54 to pick all of those peanuts.
Trump really is an outsider. No wonder they hate the guy, lol.
Cool. Trump's family didn't own slaves because his ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished so it was illegal to do so by the time they arrived here.

I hope his racist trailer park hillbilly followers never find out about this complete outrage because this breaking news would break their hearts.
Trump really is an asshole. No wonder they hate the guy, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Originally Posted by matchingmole
So YOU changed his quote...

Nothing else of substance from you??

### Salty
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Are you really that low that you have to change another member's post? You're the one who's the asshole.
... No need to get blue there, mate.
Though I can surely understand yer frustration with lads
who cannot debate issues or discuss things - without
constant jibes that onley serve to attempt to get
the thread closed.

Hopefully we can get some clarification on just what's
allowed concerning the changing of posts.

#### Salty
Cool. Trump's family didn't own slaves because his ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished so it was illegal to do so by the time they arrived here.

I hope his racist trailer park hillbilly followers never find out about this complete outrage because this breaking news would break their hearts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Don't worry, I doubt they can read that far...

While other presidents have deep ancestral roots in America,

Trump's ancestors did not immigrate to the United States until after slavery was abolished in 1865.
In fact, none of his grandparents were born in the United States.

Trump's paternal grandparents were born in Kallstadt, a small town in southwestern Germany, and emigrated to the US in the early 1900s. His mother Mary, meanwhile, was born in Scotland.

Despite this, Trump has a long history of defending symbols of the Confederacy — as President, he resisted the renaming of US military bases that had been named after Confederate generals, despite the Department of Defense being open to making changes.

He also once infamously declared that there were "very fine people on both sides" of a clash involving white nationalists in Charlottesville, Virginia over the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.

I hope his racist trailer park hillbilly followers never find out about this complete outrage because this breaking news would break their hearts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I bet you can't even define racism in how it relates to Trump and his supporters.
its a likely thing that obama was a descendant of slavers, not only as was stated on his mother's side

but on his father's side as well as tribes in africa did their fair share of enslavements for many centuries

this is specific speculation but speculation only as far as to the tracing of slavery down the line of obama's father's ancestry as societies in africa were not advanced and kept scant written records or specific histories

wikipedia:

Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa. Systems of servitude and slavery were common in parts of Africa in ancient times
Of course they can’t, because Trump is probably the least “racist” President we have ever had.

It’s like in another thread when some Liberal stated Trump should be in prison for life for all of his crimes.

Yet no one can seem to name any of his “crimes”.
Of course they can’t, because Trump is probably the least “racist” President we have ever had.

It’s like in another thread when some Liberal stated Trump should be in prison for life for all of his crimes.

Yet no one can seem to name any of his “crimes”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump is no more racist than the next person on the Planet. Libs think they are righteous and everyone else is racist.
Trump is more racist than any person on the Planet. Libs think they are righteous and everyone else is racist. Originally Posted by Levianon17