Female Hobbyists?

Are there any female hobbyists here? Asking for a friend...
  • jan-w
  • 06-29-2023, 02:16 PM
Female hobbyists? You mean females who will pay for sex? Uh, females never have to pay for sex. No matter their looks, age, physique, personality, hygiene, living conditions, bad habits, financial condition, etc. etc. females will always have abundant opportunities for sex. There's no need for them to pay. That's a fact, Jack.
LoL...allllrighty then
I have, more than once. My ex husband and I used to play every few months.��
Heh,
There she is.
Thus, the OP's Que is answered.

Post #4
Does it count if I have a session scheduled next week with a female, very attractive from what I’ve seen as well🤪
  • R.M.
  • 07-07-2023, 07:05 AM
My feeling is the majority of us females have a little hobbyist in us.
I know myself and my doubles partner Sexy Charlotte does and as well does my friend Texas Nikki.
Oh not to forget Jules.

LoL we are a wild bunch.
Long retired Mia Moore told she had a few lesbian clients. They liked the no hassle part of it. Just because they have a vagina does not mean they wont pay for sex or a sex worker.
I've been contacted a few times over the years by females but very few and far between
Willing to offer my services free of charge lol....

Just PM me if interested ��....
Absolutely. My hobby is profitable. I have hired girls That's a fact, Jack.
I think any lady paying for it has never checked out swinger/Lifestyle clubs where they can get laid for free by men or women alike. Single Women are typically allowed any nights whereas single men are barred most Saturdays. Admission for a woman is typically $10-$20

Jan-w's statement can also be proven accurate with a visit to a lifestyle club. Women of all shapes and sizes ranging from young and Mega-Hott to Old, Obese Double Baggers are getting laid as much as they want. Men are Dawgs and there are an abundance of them that will fuck anything.