URL / Website: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas...io/woodzhazel1
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Stone Oak area east of 281
Activities: CBJ, Dirty Talk, FS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shoulder length brown hair wavy curls but not curly, HUGE tits, smoking hot body, trimmed pussy. Her pictures are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
She does look hot..Thank You..
Did she state her rules?

Not sure I have a frame of reference for EA or CL but will say she was clean, smelled nice, body was firm, not sagging. Incall was a nice middle class newer neighborhood. other than everything covered she is most definitely worthy of OH2 or Eccie. Some will complain about the price, that's legit, but her personally she is hot AF and good at what she does. I may have to go back this week. My review didn't mention that she was super nice. I always text after and she responded back with very nice and kind words.
She sounds like she's in it
for the right reasons.

Still wondering if she's GFE.

Thanks for following up.
I've seen her before. There's nothing GFE about her. I've seen her maybe about 6 months ago. Yes she attractive, yes she's nice, but she does rushes you and at the time I went the bed was on the floor
Thanks for your honest feedback
Tex.

No GFE + Rushing + Mattress on
the floor = Low Class.

That's exactly the info I was
was looking for.

No Thanks.
I definitely would NOT describe her as low class. I've seen low class and that ain't her. For sure! I understand the hesitation on price. inflation is killing us all, mongers and providers alike. AMPs are not a good benchmark for providers. GFE? I'll go back for a recon to see.... I know, I'll TOFTT here... It's a tough mission, but you guys have always steered me right and I want to give back... you know contributing to the community. I don't remember the bed on the floor part, maybe, but the pounding she provides would probably break bedrails. As far as rushing, she laid beside me for a few in the afterglow lol.... then told me to lay still while she cleaned me up. The only part that felt rushed was my ability to not blow my load ... I felt like she could saddle up and ride for a while. She never once asked if I was done or hurry up or our time is almost up. So not understanding the rushed part. so I am going back in and report back. if I don't make it back, you guys will know I did it for truth justice and the American way.
+1 to Tex210

Same experience that I had. Great boobs, though. GREAT boobs.

I mentioned some more GFE type of experiences with her, and her response was "next time, baby".

I have not been back..
"next time baby" is a definte you won't see me agin for me.
Too bad on the cbj
OK, my last post on this. Accepted the responsibility to go back in and clarify... danger, yes, but I did it for the team. Ok, GFE, no. got close to kissing but we didn't I did kiss and suck those big tits but that's it. I touched the outside of her couch, but never really go to FIV. Bed was NOT on the floor. she said it was when she first moved in but not anymore. No DATY. Her strengths are great head (even covered), great personality and attitude, pounds you hard and likes it hard, and she talks nice and dirty. Nicest incall I've seen. She looks like some old guys trophy wife that shagging on the side.
+1 to Tex210

Same experience that I had. Great boobs, though. GREAT boobs.

I mentioned some more GFE type of experiences with her, and her response was "next time, baby".

I have not been back.. Originally Posted by SATraveler
i saw her back in July and this was the exact answer i got.

Definitely not GFE and her bed was still on the floor. I only booked a QV but it was super rushed. I tried groping those beautiful chesticles, but she literally kept pushing my hand away and said next time there will be more of a menu. So sad because as its been mentioned, she's super hot with a smoking ass body but too many No's for a return visit
OK, my last post on this. Accepted the responsibility to go back in and clarify... danger, yes, but I did it for the team. Ok, GFE, no. got close to kissing but we didn't I did kiss and suck those big tits but that's it. I touched the outside of her couch, but never really go to FIV. Bed was NOT on the floor. she said it was when she first moved in but not anymore. No DATY. Her strengths are great head (even covered), great personality and attitude, pounds you hard and likes it hard, and she talks nice and dirty. Nicest incall I've seen. She looks like some old guys trophy wife that shagging on the side. Originally Posted by gorloc
definitely trophy wife material
Titties are immaculate.