Delays and cancellations, Biden is killing the airline industry

His idiotic policies and his pick of mayor Pete is dragging the industry into the abyss
More rage posting.

Here's the facts....
The airlines are where they're at because of massive needs for employees across the board. From major pilot shortages to air traffic controlshortages the whole industry needs more employees. Many many reports on this for the past year.
Tsa is way under staffed too.
So let's stay truthful here.
Biden nor unions have shit to do with this

Again with unproven “facts”. Besides it pales in comparison to someone’s asinine post. At least mine makes sense , after all the buck stops in the White House, it’s happening on his watch ergo it’s his fault, isn’t that the way you believe? LMAO

The airline industry was running like a well oiled (3 in 1 brand) Singer sewing machine when a grown up (D J TRUMP) occupied the oval..
  • Vulva
  • 07-18-2023, 05:03 PM
His idiotic policies and his pick of mayor Pete is dragging the industry into the abyss Originally Posted by oilfieldace
100% accurate. Pete is a disaster. What did you expect? He was picked because he is a Homosexual. Nothing based on qualifications.

Omg news reports everywhere for the last year on employee shortages for the airline industry. Good gawd smh

Again with unproven “facts”. Besides it pales in comparison to someone’s asinine post. At least mine makes sense , after all the buck stops in the White House, it’s happening on his watch ergo it’s his fault, isn’t that the way you believe? LMAO

The airline industry was running like a well oiled (3 in 1 brand) Singer sewing machine when a grown up (D J [D]UMP) occupied the oval.. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Some people still won't believe the evidence.

You can’t hide in the corner of an oval office. So that little six-year-old brat pouts like a bitch with no shame at the desk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bikgLIK9OlU

100% accurate. Pete is a disaster. What did you expect? He was picked because he is a Homosexual. Nothing based on qualifications.

Originally Posted by Vulva
Omg news reports everywhere for the last year on employee shortages for the airline industry. Good gawd smh Originally Posted by winn dixie

Am I right?

Pete's doing fine.
Omg news reports everywhere for the last year on employee shortages for the airline industry. Good gawd smh Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's pretty easy to figure out. All professions go through a trend where people retire and resign leaving shortages until there are new hires.
I wonder what impact mandatory, forced, Emergency Use, and first ever of it's kind gene therapies for the covid had to do with this in both the military and airline industry?

I also wonder, how woke-ism is affecting recruitment for the military, which is the single largest producer of pilots?

Don't you wonder why you don't wonder?
More rage posting.

Here's the facts....
The airlines are where they're at because of massive needs for employees across the board. From major pilot shortages to air traffic controlshortages the whole industry needs more employees. Many many reports on this for the past year.
Tsa is way under staffed too.
So let's stay truthful here.
Biden nor unions have shit to do with this

Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • Vulva
  • 07-19-2023, 06:51 AM
I wonder what impact mandatory, forced, Emergency Use, and first ever of it's kind gene therapies for the covid had to do with this in both the military and airline industry?

I also wonder, how woke-ism is affecting recruitment for the military, which is the single largest producer of pilots?

Don't you wonder why you don't wonder? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Sometimes.
  • Vulva
  • 07-19-2023, 06:52 AM

Some people still won't believe the evidence.

You can’t hide in the corner of an oval office. So that little six-year-old brat pouts like a bitch with no shame at the desk.

Am I right?

Pete's doing fine. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
if you say so

The airline industry was running like a well oiled (3 in 1 brand) Singer sewing machine when a grown up (D J TRUMP) occupied the oval.. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No, the buck does not always stop at the White House. Some circumstances are beyond his control

Which of Biden's policies have caused the problems in the airline industry?

Unemployment hit 14% under Trump. Negative GDP. In my opinion, Trump's policies had nothing to do with it. He was a victim of circumstances which may have resulted in him losing the 2020 election.

Don't you wonder why you don't wonder? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The military is NOT the single largest producer of pilots.

"Today, it is estimated that about one-third of airline pilots have military backgrounds, a sharp reduction that can be attributed to multiple factors."

https://simpleflying.com/how-many-co...iple%20factors.
Mr Cotter. How long has the covid and vaxx mandates been going on?
The military is NOT the single largest producer of pilots.

"Today, it is estimated that about one-third of airline pilots have military backgrounds, a sharp reduction that can be attributed to multiple factors." Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Is civilian pilot air training coasts part of the Biden Student loan give away of other people's money? I call BS. To get to a level of training for an airline pilot would cost over 20K+ and several years. Who is footing that bill? Try asking actual pilots.

Did you happen to notice the glaring lack of numbers in that article?
Do yall realize how long pilots have to train. Do the math. No president is responsible for this. Lots of other industries need employees like the airlines.