Hobbbying

With everything in life so expensive, are mongers cutting down on hobbying? I know i am… especially considering the general state of the hobby in pittsburgh.
Mine is reduced to one hoodrat that will literally do anything I want her to and I’ve found a local amp that now knows me and the restrictions are becoming less and less.

Don’t bother asking. I think shared info on amps kills them. Just go to one, throw a little money around, and use common sense.

I’m done with independent providers.
yes, I've cut down substantially. I'm also older now, and with that, the libido "suffers" (which is a good thing for my wallet). My PPM has not changed a whole lot in 15 years, but what I find attractive is difficult to meet, especially with my budget. For the record, "slim thick" is not what I find attractive. If I want rolls and folds, I'll go to a bakery and then the laundromat!
I haven’t seen anyone non AMP since before Covid, nobody whose rates I am willing to pay for their level of age looks and service ever responds and those who do want RL info or references and I obviously no longer have references. I was in Vegas a couple months ago and didn’t even partake there as I am asianed out at this point and couldn’t pull reliable hofo on anyone else who met the above criteria