Date: 07/21/23
Name: Bebe
Phone: Screening is required
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/bebe
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Royal/Luna
Activities: Shower, DFK BBBJ,Deepthroating, so much making out!, 69, Ball licking, BBFS, Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Brown, pretty long, once activities started so put it up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: OK definitely not her in the photos unless they are decades old and heavily filtered. BUT what I got was the hottest Asian mama on the planet! Slim, pretty face despite her age, nice manmades a decent butt for an Asian woman. The way she carries herself exudes sexiness and submission.
Recommendation: Yes
She was a lot of fun for me. Great looking and hot and everything but also lots of personality. Very gfe but wouldnt give me her number, instead said come see me again, I need a younger single guy, but give you my number if you come back. Sucks cock like a vacuum cleaner, great DT and swallow. Then got on top of me and walked on my back. I was loomi g up at her shaved pussy while she tramp,ed me, quite a sight. After second shower she clipped my pubes for me. All in all, stellar visit.
Damn, you got the full beauty salon spa experience. Back walking massage, manscaping your pubes, did you get a haircut too? Manicure? Pedicure? Lol. Bebe is great.
She was a lot of fun for me. Great looking and hot and everything but also lots of personality. Very gfe but wouldnt give me her number, instead said come see me again, I need a younger single guy, but give you my number if you come back. Sucks cock like a vacuum cleaner, great DT and swallow. Then got on top of me and walked on my back. I was loomi g up at her shaved pussy while she tramp,ed me, quite a sight. After second shower she clipped my pubes for me. All in all, stellar visit. Originally Posted by White Tiger

How does the trim your pubes come up in conversation?
We took a shower afterwards to clean up, and as she was drying me off she grabbed the clippers already on her sink and just started trimming. No conversation but I let her do it. All in all, really great visit. Will be back this week.
We took a shower afterwards to clean up, and as she was drying me off she grabbed the clippers already on her sink and just started trimming. No conversation but I let her do it. All in all, really great visit. Will be back this week. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Great intel (as always). CIM and MSOG are on the menu, so I'm interested.

I'm also interested in her MM's.....are they really DD's like a review or two have said? DD's in studio and AMP land are a rarity.
We took a shower afterwards to clean up, and as she was drying me off she grabbed the clippers already on her sink and just started trimming. No conversation but I let her do it. All in all, really great visit. Will be back this week. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Very nice Sir
AspenCal--they are pretty large, nicely enhanced, will check them out in detail today and report back tomorrow.