How do you ladies handle situations like this?

I am having an issue with a customer who is now complaining about losing a deposit. I was just running behind on time and he chose to leave town, I even asked him numerous times to come back. He had only contacted me a few times about rescheduling. How do you counter a bad review when the person leaving them is completely wrong about the info being shared?

How do you ladies deal with customers that leave bad reviews when you know what they are saying is completely false?

Also have any of you ladies had an issue with customer’s purposely sending you on a wild goose chase only to find out the outcall location either doesn’t exist, or they are messing with you on purpose?

The reason I started asking for deposits is because I got tired of getting stood up and then losing the money on the place.
Yeeaah I can't comment to this situation, BUT you did do the same thing to me. I've talked about it on here before. I permanently lost 175 to you because I sent that to you since I had seen you before, ghosted me when it was time to meet and then ignored me when I asked for it back. Ended up msging you later when you were back in wichita and you still wanted another deposit. Told you I had already sent you a deposit which you refused to pay back so I asked to see you for only 100 cause I definitely wasn't doing that again. Guess you didn't like that cause you stopped msging me. I did end up seeing you for your hhr price without a deposit but I still lost out on 175 with you. Hard to take your side when you did that to me.
Seems to me strike 2 against her. I never will send a deposit. I hit her up before she asked for a deposit hell no.
And that was about the time my 13 yo son was murdered here in Topeka. Such gentleman you are!
What most of these people don’t understand is that you have no idea what’s really going on in people lives. I am not a bad person, and any mistakes that I have made I am 100% willing to make it right. Patience and grace is all I asking for. But it seems like me having to explain my situation in public is the only way I can defend myself. Anybody that has ever seen me in the past knows I don’t scam or rob people, that’s bad business. But the fact that people who have high expectations and no patience… threatening me with bad reviews bc our schedules didn’t align, and you had no patience isn’t right.
At the time you accepted to see me the next day you told me it was that you needed money to give to family for your grandma's funeral I believe. I never said anything bad about what happened with your son, I'm sorry for your loss and that's terrible but I was just going over the events that happened to me. I have all the patience in the world which is why I was still even trying to set up a meet with you even after you wanted a deposit even though I had sent you 175 before. I'm not asking you to put your business out there but the simple fact is that I sent you 175 and I have not been either compensated or refunded
The only "deposit" I require is the place it's self. I ask for the reservation number to call and check. Chin up babe.��
Pm sending....
Gruber, I don’t live in Wichita anymore. You still left me a good review after what had happened, if it wasn’t big enough deal to talk about it during our session, why is it a big enough deal to talk about it now?

Collette ❤️❤️ that’s all I ask for too is just the cost of the place. And thanks for having such a warm heart. You have no idea how much I needed that. It’s always nice to see ladies empowering each other in this industry because we see such a fair share of the opposite. Thank you sweet pea.
I am aware you do not live here anymore. I'm bringing it up now for credibility purposes, I have nothing against you, would still try to meet with you if you're ever in wichita or vice versa, and am over the 175 but I'm just stating facts and putting all information out there. I'm not the type of person to only tell my side and lie and I hate to see 1 sided stories. Since I can't speak to the situation you're involved in now, you both seem to have left things out, then I can only present what has happened with me and you to people who are interested. I think you are a great time and I love meeting with you, nothing personal at all.
Oh and I’ll be in Wichita tomorrow… for court lol 😝
Best way to loose a provider that you enjoy is give her a deposit or a advance. Learned the hard way lol lessons learned. It's all good if you do as long as you remember it's a gift Lol
Lol. Anyone for that matter. If someone annoys you. Just loan them money they will vanish. Providers ,friends even relatives. It's better than a magician disappearing act. I fronted a provider that I seen for years. Ta da she was gone. Never again
oh yea... I lost way to many decent providers by helping them out of a Jam.. unfortunately Im a sap and helped way to many before i learned my lesson.

Natalie, Breeze, Chanel, Kenzi, Chevelle, Bunny (Diamond), Taylor and Luna

always was interested in meeting Layla, unfortunately Ive lost too many deposits to agree to them any more. And its her policy, I wont hold it against anyone, I will just choose to move on to the next provider.
I would see someone with out a deposit if it were outcall and Inwas in the same city, or if the client wanted to furnish the place. Like I said it’s not meant to take anyone’s money it’s just sometimes people don’t show up and us ladies are stuck footing the bill for a NCNS.