URL/Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...h/198780556564
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address:
Activities: doggie, Breast sucking, cbj
Hair Length and Color: redish, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's a big girl, a bbw. She has nice big tits, a nice fat ass and a pretty good personality.

Recommendation: Yes
Wow… she’s a yes to recommend? Bruh it’s ok to say NO… holy shit… smh…

Thanks for the review, I can read between the lines…. She’s a hard pass.
That's a lot of coins to drop for a workout. The yes is surprising?
Tbh, she wasn't bad,
Her ad says she's back so shes not new to this.her ads been around.
Her ad says she's back so shes not new to this.her ads been around. Originally Posted by Scoot642
I think that by 'back', she means from a couple weeks ago. I don't recall seeing her around before recently. And I have been looking for BBW, I have a keen interest.
Give her a try.
She looks familiar, almost like that thick Becca girl from a few years ago. Everytime I read her ad the wording and overall "no" attitude turns me away. I can appreciate trying to save time by listing what your into, but I've seen a lot of ads that are just no this and no that. These girls decide to do this knowing what the job is. It's like going to mcds to work and saying no, I don't flip burgers, no I won't do anything that involves cleaning...it's just obsurd to me. If you don't do 80% of the job, then maybe it's time to find a new job. I'm skipping this one all day.
Give her a try. Originally Posted by Chelseaf2255
I don't think she's into what I'm into. And not to toot my own horn, but I do have a big dick.... So, yeah, probably not.
She looks familiar, almost like that thick Becca girl from a few years ago. Everytime I read her ad the wording and overall "no" attitude turns me away. I can appreciate trying to save time by listing what your into, but I've seen a lot of ads that are just no this and no that. These girls decide to do this knowing what the job is. It's like going to mcds to work and saying no, I don't flip burgers, no I won't do anything that involves cleaning...it's just obsurd to me. If you don't do 80% of the job, then maybe it's time to find a new job. I'm skipping this one all day. Originally Posted by Bigguy141
Becca is all over Brooklyn right now. And I agree with your assessment, generally. Flexing like that makes it almost seem she is looking for submissives to come visit.