URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/41401160
City: Downtown Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Activities: BBBJx3, CGx3, DoggieX3, MishX3, CIPx2
Hair Length and Color: Black/light-brown braided shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She's in her early thirties, she's slim-thick with a flat stomach, her midsection isn't slim like Fantasy but more like SeductiveCarmenRose nowadays. She isn't fat by any means, her body is built to take a good fuck. That ass of hers is.......delicious

She looks like just the girl in the ads, minus the tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Whelp guess ill have to see her now. Hopefully the damage for hhr bbfs isnt too bad.
Originally Posted by shauk1960
Is she likely to respond well to session requests?

I'm hoping ranger can find us a Chick that looks like the one on this album cover.

https://www.discogs.com/release/2165...loitation-Vol1

Not sure any like her has been spotted since 1974.
I'm hoping ranger can find us a Chick that looks like the one on this album cover.

https://www.discogs.com/release/2165...loitation-Vol1

Not sure any like her has been spotted since 1974. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I actually encountered a SW who looked like that 2 Years ago. Unfortunately I had a female coworker (who I banged too) with me at the time so I had to play it off when she approached me.
I actually encountered a SW who looked like that 2 Years ago. Unfortunately I had a female coworker (who I banged too) with me at the time so I had to play it off when she approached me. Originally Posted by ranger2016
That had to be very traumatic!

So the question is begged. Is that female co-worker black? Did/does she know you ''Jones'' for black chicks? And why were the 2 of you in proximity to a SW together?

My pm box is open, if this is not an appropriate place to address these questions
Yes she was black, she knew I love black women but didn't know to the extent. We were out for lunch after an escapade during our lunch time. We had finished doing our deed and went out to eat at the nicer part of camp bowie. I had stopped to pump gas at the local gas station and saw this girl fine as fuck looking straight up hoe walking around. I made eye contact with her after eyeing her short shorts. She came over while I acted like I didn't know what was going on. She didn't see my coworker was in the passenger seat and asked if she can get a ride down the street. I had to tell her I can't.
Yes she was black, she knew I love black women but didn't know to the extent. We were out for lunch after an escapade during our lunch time. We had finished doing our deed and went out to eat at the nicer part of camp bowie. I had stopped to pump gas at the local gas station and saw this girl fine as fuck looking straight up hoe walking around. I made eye contact with her after eyeing her short shorts. She came over while I acted like I didn't know what was going on. She didn't see my coworker was in the passenger seat and asked if she can get a ride down the street. I had to tell her I can't. Originally Posted by ranger2016
I love that!
I was having a ranger moment tonight.. Shopping at Target, I saw a black chick, around 25 in booty shorts heading towards me. She passed, my head did the swivel thing where you're non-chalant pretending to go about your business, and strike a look when the time is right.

Her buttocks were sticking out from the holes, OMFG! Hot as fuck. I wanted to follow, but lost sight quickly. A few minutes later, I go to checkout. This Chick comes right behind me in line, self checkout. I go to one register, she heads to another.. Directly across from me, 6 feet away. I'm scanning my shit, deliberately positioned to get a great view of her shit. A couple of minutes of near-Heaven.
She sounds delicious Chung, you should have offered to buy her groceries. Worked 2 of 3 times in the past
My friend told me that the blue pill make him very, very difficult to cum much less two times, how come you did it twice.
Also, general question do you get the pill over the counter?
Seems like I may need one to keep up with the hobby.