The ultra conservatives

WWJD?
The ultra conservatives are usually libertarians
The ultra conservatives are usually libertarians Originally Posted by hazmat
All the definitions have changed. True that ultra conservatives used to take a hands off, let business and people take care of themselves attitude. Not the "new ultra conservative". They want to tell you what to believe, how to behave, what to say, etc.
NIMBY's gone extreme
Amusing that they think trespassing or obstructing sidewalk laws don't apply until a judge sentences them.
Impossible to argue when there's a video clip.
NIMBY's gone extreme
Amusing that they think trespassing or obstructing sidewalk laws don't apply until a judge sentences them.
Impossible to argue when there's a video clip. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I was reading recently, can't put my finger on the article, where they are also going after the judges who don't rule in the way they think when retention votes are on the ballot.
Yup, folks I know in the camera install world have told me same.
A couple incidents of those have already ended up with the Monopoly game card of: Go directly to jail, do not pass go.
Any efforts to save children from harm, especially this type of harm are supported by virtually everyone. So, I’m glad they’re doing what they’re doing, but it’s worth pointing out that their movement might be more effective if they didn’t co-mingle their conspiracy theories of everyone with political ideas they find unpleasant lurking around doing arch-pedophile shit. Like if you’re really doing this to help children, then leave your fantasy land worldview on the sidelines for a few quarters.