2000 mules

The best documentary ever ads. It should be titled 2000 JACKASES
It has a fresh rating of 0.
Gee imagine that? Surely that shouldn’t surprise anyone. Have you seen it? From your comment , I would surmise the answer to be an emphatic no. No matter for those that objectively watched it, it was quite an eye opener. All that documented illegal ballot harvesting should worry the crap out of an American.

The documentary doesn’t claim to know how the illegal ballots were cast, however it proves they were cast, in the end it is up to the viewer to decide who they think the majority of the illegal ballots were cast.
It is a nothing burger.
"Doesn't claim to know how ballots were cast. Yet it proves they were cast" Snick.

"Doesn't claim to know how ballots were cast. Yet it proves they were cast" Snick.

Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did you watch the documentary? If not, the snick on you. Try watching it before commenting.
Gee imagine that? Surely that shouldn’t surprise anyone. Have you seen it? From your comment , I would surmise the answer to be an emphatic no. No matter for those that objectively watched it, it was quite an eye opener. All that documented illegal ballot harvesting should worry the crap out of an American.

The documentary doesn’t claim to know how the illegal ballots were cast, however it proves they were cast, in the end it is up to the viewer to decide who they think the majority of the illegal ballots were cast. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Originally Posted by winn dixie
In your own words ace
In your own words ace Originally Posted by winn dixie
Unlike some I know what I said. I am also mature enough to figure out on my own who received those 100 of thousand arrested ballots.
Watch it, you might actually learn something
Moderator please close thread been hijacked , confident you can ascertain the guilty party.
The topic was the movie 2000 mules. The topic is still 2000 mules.

You obviously didn't look at any of the readily available information on why the data collection methods used couldn't provide the info the movie presented as fact.

If I know the information is suspect and why it is suspect, (besides knowing it's produced by a convicted felon who made illegal campaign contributions in a federal election) why would I waste my time and money watching it(rhetorical question)?

After hearing all the negative reviews about its conclusions, why wouldn't you check out the validity of the experts in the field who said it was impossible to arrive at the conclusions using the available system and equipment?

Did you say maturity when you meant senility since there's no real evidence of any fraud mentioned in the movie was committed? Please explain.
The produces, as did true the vote, refused to supply requested data and methodology needed to confirm results.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/ev...iAAEgLyC_D_BwE

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...fa5c6dac406762

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/29/u...cy-theory.html

Unlike some I know what I said. I am also mature enough to figure out on my own who received those 100 of thousand arrested ballots.
Watch it, you might actually learn something Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Again , fact checkers, ? Facebooks? I watched the film

, I don’t recall them say that the votes were cast for any one candidate, unlike NYT,ABC, MSNBC, CNN, ETC. THEY DIDNT gather information and assign blame ANYONE WITH HEARSAY, just the information they gathered, . The post is also not about what may or may not have said, for some reason y’all’s keyboard cannot type anything but Trump Trump. There was millions of ballot harvested votes, the entire planet knows that.

Like I said and the documentary said said there isn’t anyway to know who benefited from that fact. But if Vegas put odds on it I am relatively sure what jackass was the beneficiary of the illegal votes.
Good that you are relatively sure.

Maybe now we can move on from this trashy documentary. It is not, as you state, the best documentary ever.