Jack Smith an American hero

This patriot ain't messing around. He's got trumpf by the pussy.
Jack Smith will go down in history as a hero.
He looks like a scared puppy. He is an idiot and will always be an idiot
He knows what he's doing. He's going by the letter of the law crossing t's and dotting the i's.
A true hero
Barr even states jack Smith is prepared and has more evidence on trumpf.
This thread is sandbox material at best
Smith may deliver the knockout blow to trumpfs rein of terror. Judge put trumpf in a corner today and told him exactly how the horse gonna eat cabbage

Today is just the beginning
He knows what he's doing. He's going by the letter of the law crossing t's and dotting the i's.
A true hero Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bill pucky, he is inventing crap out of thin air I
Bill pucky, he is inventing crap out of thin air I Originally Posted by farmstud60
Jack Smith has a solid case and more to come I predict
Wasn't Ol' Jacky admonished by the Supreme Court for unethical behavior and his case over turned because of it?

On another note: As part of the discovery process, Trump gets subpoena powers to compel testimony. He can leverage them to look into the 37 States that changed voting laws, many extra-judicially. In other words, he can put election meddling on trial. My advise to him would be to retain Ken Paxton as an attorney, recall that Paxton was a lead on an election meddling lawsuit that the Supreme court turned down for lack of standing. Trump has undisputed standing and Paxton is available and very capable.
[QUOTE=winn dixie;1063263137]This patriot ain't messing around. He's got trumpf by the pussy.
Jack Smith will go down in history as a hero.[/QUOTE]
Hero? I can't help but laugh at that notion.
This patriot ain't messing around. He's got trumpf by the pussy.
Jack Smith will go down in history as a hero. Originally Posted by winn dixie
More akin to an American ZERO
He might be a hero, but he’s one with no case other than more ad nauseam ’orange man bad’ retardedness. I know it may come as a shock, but not being a democrat isn’t a crime (yet).
Question is, will Paxton work for free...
PENCER POODLE