Pittsburgh & doin way better. Accept my apologies

Doing better and not into the bullshit. I'm back to the old me and I'm into making money, it's when I date those losers they try to change me. But I'm single thank goodness and I'm glad I dont gotta worry about none of that nonsense. It’s for the birds and that is the truth.
And yet here you are posting randomly at 1:00 a.m. just blaming other people.
welcome back! Hope the bullshit stays away!
I'd see her again. Before COVID (last time I saw her) she had a good reputation and I enjoyed my time with her. I don't see any current ads though, and I am not calling a number the from 4 years ago, who knows who has that number now.
Use to see her often, enjoyed visiting her and she gave me a good rates. When she started getting bad press i stopped visiting her. I would visit her again depending how she looks now.
Lol. I don't think it was the "loser boyfriends"that were making appointments, taking money and then taking off.
Naw gave her a chance last night we agreed on a outcall 1hr. Didn't even text me back or show up tried calling 'crickets' same Ho as before don't even bother with her fellas
I remember when Cherry used to run here apts, she was young and fun. God bless her I hope she gets it together.
disappointing